Awesome United pics

MoneyMay

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
This was disgraceful, it shouldn't be in here.

It wasn't passion, just a bunch of players trying to bully a ref.
Not at all, it's a bunch of winners that would stop at nothing in order to get across the line first and a wonderful photo.

Great thread too, I was directly behind the goal the night Scholes buried it against Barca and I'll never forget it. Watching the ball from the second it left his boot sail in was something else and the celebrations that followed too, some feckin' night altogether.

Getsme

Not at all, it's a bunch of winners that would stop at nothing in order to get across the line first and a wonderful photo.

Great thread too, I was directly behind the goal the night Scholes buried it against Barca and I'll never forget it. Watching the ball from the second it left his boot sail in was something else and the celebrations that followed too, some feckin' night altogether.
Ha, so was I.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
If similar thread exists be free to delete this one.

Found this pic and it made me warm at my heart. :) And reminded me why I support our proud club.

So lets put great United pics to make us feel better in this troubled times and remember how it used to be. I know it sounds dramatic but it isnt so dramatic. :)

Photos don't get much better than this one. Excellent selection for the OP.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
Not a high quality photo but one of my favourite moments. Whitesides 110th minute winner in the FA Cup against Everton. I still remember Reid flying in the air when Moran was red carded.

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca
You can be winners without resorting to threatening and ugly behaviour. Interesting that you should applaud stopping at nothing to get across the line first.

That one of Schmeichel is brilliant.

stevoc

Great picture.

Although in that instance they probably went a bit too far. It was still great to see passion like that, we could do with some of that now.

Refs in our games these days are having it way too easy for my liking, if they had the likes of Keane or Stam giving them regular bollockings during a game we would be getting more decisions going our way and probably a few more penalties too.

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
You can be winners without resorting to threatening and ugly behaviour. Interesting that you should applaud stopping at nothing to get across the line first.
Yep, take nothing laying down while abroad on the pitch and if that means pulling up or rounding a ref that you feel made wrong or unjust decision well then I'm all for it. That sort of mentality was a major factor in them winning all they did back then. They had tunnel vision when it came to winning and didn't give a fiddlers for what anyone thought of them. These days though....

JUPITER

Yep, take nothing laying down while abroad on the pitch and if that means pulling up or rounding a ref that you feel made wrong or unjust decision well then I'm all for it. That sort of mentality was a major factor in them winning all they did back then. They had tunnel vision when it came to winning and didn't give a fiddlers for what anyone thought of them. These days though....
Just abroad? Are the foreign refs the ones that need a really good bit of thuggery?

These days you wouldn't stay on the pitch too long if you tried group intimidation like that of a ref, and rightly so.

Someone

Something
Just abroad? Are the foreign refs the ones that need a really good bit of thuggery?

These days you wouldn't stay on the pitch too long if you tried group intimidation like that of a ref, and rightly so.
Party pooper.

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land

Oh the poor little referees.

No wonder they're getting away with blue murder these days.

Out of interest are you a ref yourself by any chance, Sunday league or underage ref maybe?

Tim Henman

Come on Tim!
There's an epic photo of Busby and Best sitting together in the stands. Georgie has his arm around Sir Matt and Busby is either clearing something from his eye or drying a tear. Someone post that here.