Awesome United pics

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro

Pure class.
Mata celebrates win with a young fan after a 1-0 win at Norwich, in which Mata scored the only goal. The fan even had Mata with the number 8, emblazoned on his shirt.

Sp00ks11

Awesome new pictures, I thought Zlatan dropped nike and joined adidas. I say this because of the boots he was wearing last night.

SirAF

Ageist
Mourinho is one classy bastard. A far shout from the hipster with a cap and track suit :lol:

SirAF

Ageist
Maybe there are some earlier in the thread, but I'll ask anyway!

Does anyone have any very high res pictures of sir Alex with trophies? I'd like to print out on a photopaper (A4) and frame it for my living room.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I probably wouldn't have noticed had it not already been pointed out but my favourite thing about that picture is that in the midst of all the mayhem, you have that guy casually on his phone like he's out back having a cig on his break texting a mate. I just find his coolness breathtakingly awesome.

Ban

I probably wouldn't have noticed had it not already been pointed out but my favourite thing about that picture is that in the midst of all the mayhem, you have that guy casually on his phone like he's out back having a cig on his break texting a mate. I just find his coolness breathtakingly awesome.
Where's the guy? :)
Poor old lady in the pink on the bottom of the pile. She was the one Fellaini helped when she fell.

Moonred

Most likely trying to take a picture.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Where's the guy? :)
Poor old lady in the pink on the bottom of the pile. She was the one Fellaini helped when she fell.
He's inbetween the old man in the white shirt and the lady at the bottom, and the young lad with the white shirt and black cap screaming around the middle of the pic, just in front of the guy with the glasses who's got that constipated look.
Most likely trying to take a picture.
Yeah, true, but I still find it amusing considering he's the only one in the entire pic on his phone and not celebrating.