Awesome United pics

Sylar

Was there for both of these. In fact, had the same view for Rooneys over head kick. Actually its nice seeing some of the pics from games youve been to (but different angle to where you were sitting)

This could be from every game since Fergie left :D

Mali_Zeus

Was there for both of these. In fact, had the same view for Rooneys over head kick. Actually its nice seeing some of the pics from games youve been to (but different angle to where you were sitting)

This could be from every game since Fergie left :D
Chelsea-United 3-3 in 2012.
I may be wrong though.

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd

I've got piles and piles of old Man United magazines and programmes from the 90s lying round the house, been meaning to buy a decent scanner and upload as much as possible for a while now but never find the time. If not, they will probably all get thrown away buy some ignorant feck of a grandchild 50 years down the line.

Mali_Zeus

I've got piles and piles of old Man United magazines and programmes from the 90s lying round the house, been meaning to buy a decent scanner and upload as much as possible for a while now but never find the time. If not, they will probably all get thrown away buy some ignorant feck of a grandchild 50 years down the line.
Get yourself a scanner! :D
Scanners a kind of cheap arent they. Never bought one so dont know.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing

:lol: I bet there are some gems . get them scanned and backed up online . loads of free storage nowadays.

Sylar

Chelsea-United 3-3 in 2012.
I may be wrong though.
I think youre right. I remember some dumb pundit was going on about keepers being stupid for using the other hand to save, but this shows (and collingwood had a cricket session) how you get more reach by doing this.

Cant remember if this was posted.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Can't believe I missed this one too...