Awesome United pics

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
Thanks @Moriarty for all the brilliant pictures a great reminder of our history before Fergie. Going to the game tomorrow and this just brings back so many personal memories, can't wait for it now.

Mali_Zeus

Is this FA cup final 1977 too?

I love how you can buy the same bar red, white and black scarfs now as in the photo.

I dont know if bar scarfs are just back in fashion or they never went out of it in England? Cause they just got back here, those colorful scarfs with lots of letters and even pics of stadiums where the law here, we call them 'croissants'. :D

I even collected football scarfs for a while, have 30, 40 of them but now buy only bar scarfs. Bought myself one near OT before Stoke game when I went there in December. The same as this guy next to the policeman on the left has. :)

Maybe I'll upload a few photos from that trip. Now I went to Manchester and OT for the first time I'll go more and more. :)

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Ha, McClair also got the assist for Cantona's famous chip against Sunderland.

gerrydaly

Praying to have a guy on top of him
I remember when The Doc bought George Graham to Old Trafford to help stave off relegation in 1973. He was a bit past it then but what he lacked in pace he made up for in intelligence. But before that, we signed this bloke on the right. Remember him and the yellow and blue away strip?

Ian Storey Moore from Forest. Looked like he'd signed for Derby and Clough, even paraded at the Baseball Ground, then signed for United.

MkPaul

learnt from the best

Vidic's final game at Old Trafford when he paused his speech when the Stretford End were singing his song.

Literally just come across this gem, look at Buttner singing along haha: