Awesome United pics

RUCK4444

One of the rare times we had Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez and Berbatov on the pitch together. Resulted in 5 goals in one half and one of the best moments of the 08/09 season!
Oh myyyyyyy.... what an embarrassment of riches right there in that pic.

That kit is one of my absolute favourites as well, the best kit we've had since the 90's IMO.

Kablamo

Supports
Chelsea
This is my all time favourite Manchester United pic:

https: //i.imgur.com/I0uFyJ6. jpeg

I don't have account privileges to insert links or photos (so you'll have to copy and paste the link and close the gaps), but I think I've had a copy of this on every hard drive over the last five years.

Elcabron

This thread was non existent since September to yesterday.....almost an entire season. Sums up the season just gone pretty well.

Moriarty

Last day of the 1966/67 season. Stoke at home. David Herd, who broke his leg against Leicester a few weeks previously, gets his medal from Matt Busby.

Moriarty

The King lifts the 1st Division trophy while a clean-shaven George Best looks on. After the destruction of West Ham the week before, the 0-0 draw against Stoke was an anti-climax but the score doesn't reflect the game. United were all over them but Gordon Banks refused to let one past him.

Moriarty

The goal that sent the title to Old Trafford. Denis Law scores against Forest Keeper, Peter Grummit, who had single-handedly kept us at bay. It took something special to beat him that day and the King duly obliged.

Moriarty

Denis Law nets the winner against City in the 1966/67 season. This game saw Alex Stepney make his debut after his transfer from Chelsea.

Moriarty

1974. A 0-0 draw at Maine Road. George Graham, Dennis Tueart, and Colin Bell walk off the pitch. It was an odd game. Macari and Doyle were sent off but Clive Thomas ordered both team off before resuming.

Moriarty

Tommy Doc, Brian Greenhoff, and Alex Stepney outside the Town Hall in Albert Square, May 1977. Alas, Tommy and Brian are no longer with us.

Moriarty

Big Jim goes flying in against Birmingham at St. Andrews. Who's the kid in the middle? Looks like Trevor Francis who made his debut from Brum at 16.