Film Awful Movie Accents

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Interesting. I always thought it was decent but then I don't know anyone from Baltimore.
In fairness it was ok after season 1. He has a few big slips in that season though. I’m probably being a bit harsh.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
John Malkovich doing a DREADFUL French accent in Johnny English. It kinda works cos he's obviously taking the piss, but still it's terrible.

Sara125

Christian Bale is does a pretty decent American accent.
Idris Elba too. The first movie I saw him in was ‘obsessed’ (actually a really good movie if you ignore beyonce’s terrible acting) and I was surprised to find out he was British.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
John Malkovich doing a DREADFUL French accent in Johnny English. It kinda works cos he's obviously taking the piss, but still it's terrible.
French accents are always bad but I feel that it's never done seriously.

Classical Mechanic

The bloke off Vikings in green Street.

Was exceptionally bad.
The bloke off Vikings in Vikings.

That jurrasic park guy in peaky blinders. Most Brits trying American accents and other way round. Can Always tell
Sam Neill? He's a New Zealander but was born in Northern Ireland and lived there for some years as a kid so I'm not sure what his excuse would be.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Andrew Lincoln in real life. Who's Rick trying to fool with that british accent. Same goes for House MD in real life.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Andrew Lincoln in real life. Who's Rick trying to fool with that british accent. Same goes for House MD in real life.
I thought he was a northerner because of This Life and Teachers. I thought he was putting on the southern in Love Actually, but evidently not :lol:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Iz ziz how you are speaking in France, no?
We don't speak english in France but if we make no effort in terms of pronunciation it won't be far from that.

Edit: here you have an example of how bad it can be.