Axel Disasi

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Smart move when considering it's a reaction to losing Fofana. I assume he played with Badishile before, so should help him settle quick.

jakko

Supports
Chelsea
Just buying anyone they’ve heard might be talented thinking odds are they can’t all be flops.
We have a recruitment team, Stewart when at Monaco signed this guy for Monaco.
Chalobah is leaving, Silva is 38 likely his last season and Fofana injury. They decided to buy a CB a year earlier than planned.

Reezy

Supports
Chelsea
Likely means Chalobah is on his way out. Shame, as I don’t think he’s done much wrong. Always been a reliable, solid option when called upon and can cover RB if necessary.

I’m not going to pretend I’ve ever seen Disasi play, but from a highlight reel I’ve just watched he seems surprisingly attack-minded for a CB. Looks like a bit of a unit, too. Would add some much-needed height and presence to our squad if nothing else. I’d be delighted if he turned out to be as good as Badiashile looked last year.

mattunited1978

doommonger
Apparently he’s got the pace of Maguire
Top end probably faster, but turns just as slow from what iv seen.

This isnt a reaction because it looks like Chelsea are signing him, but i am delighted its not us, as i mentioned earlier in the thread when we were linked, i have not watched loads of him, but he's been poor every time i have

jesperjaap

Badiashile you mean?

If he's that level, I'll be very happy.
Rrally? Thiink CHelsea are hoovering up some great young players, that shouldnt be moving there Chukwuemaka, Gusto, Enzo Fernandez, Nkunku all hav huge potential, but then there are others I dont understand you signing. For me Chalobah is a better prospect than Badiashile and Disasi. I think they are both solid but very average and limited centre backs personally and liek a few other you have signed, massively over priced with a lot better out there far cheaper, really dont understand why you are siging another centre back with what you have, especially Colewill

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Literally describes Chelsea's transfer dealings for the past 12 months.
It’s like they’re using a random number generator to decide which target to pick

city-puma

It’s like they’re using a random number generator to decide which target to pick
It’s a tough but golden opportunity for Posh to demonstrate if he has the special ability to find the formula from those many players. Not easy I guess.

SAFMUTD

I'm just glad it's not us, no matter how good a CB is being so slow will eventually catch you. You can't play modern football with slow CBs.

glasgow 21

I'm just glad it's not us, no matter how good a CB is being so slow will eventually catch you. You can't play modern football with slow CBs.
Even so as we mentioned him on here , tomorrow " Disasi snubs Man Utd for Chelsea" :yawn::yawn:

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Chelsea spent 90M on the Badiashile/Disasi pair, it's insane, they're OK but nothing spectacular.

Alemar

Why wouldn’t Chelsea also buy Maguire? A back three of Disasi-Silva-Maguire would be the slowest combo in football history

croadyman

Yeah I fully get this. Definitely a case of the right player at the wrong time. We had our hands tied in terms of finances, but also in the sense that centre back wasn't a huge priority this window. A shame.
Yeah couldn't sell Maguire quick enough

Remember the geese

Yep that's the part I was really gutted about
Just have to hope that next season the recruitment team can find a top young talent for us to bring in. It should be a bigger priority next summer. A situation where Evans departs and a serious option to succeed Varane arrives.

croadyman

Just have to hope that next season the recruitment team can find a top young talent for us to bring in. It should be a bigger priority next summer. A situation where Evans departs and a serious option to succeed Varane arrives.
They seem to like this Branthwaite or perhaps if Juve don't take him we will firm up our interest in Todibo but guess we will see next summer

El Zoido

Chelsea seemingly sign a new player every day. Who will it be tomorrow? It’s a mystery.

Castia

One of those that will make 15 appearances then go off on loan next summer to a random Europa league team

His lack of pace will be something to behold he’s going to get absolutely done in the Prem

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
I work with his cousin - he said Man Utd did have some preliminary discussions but never followed it up so if there was any snubbing it wasn’t from the player’s side.