Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baxter

He glided through that game. Has an aura, pace, and strength. I think he's one of a very few United prospects if given a chance and stays fit could have a great career at the club.
Aye looked so easy for him tonight. Very impressive, especially when you look at Jones who looked nervy and rash.

Really good game, passing was a bit rusty at times. Can't wait to see more of him this season.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Think he has talent, but also think he’s unduly and prematurely praised on here. He wasn’t that impressive tonight to me, although he does impress me as a young player. But not every one of our young players has shown to be a world class talent. Axel looked awkward on the ball to me tonight. I think he’ll come good, But he’s about where he should be for his age, he’s no prodigy to me.

SaintMuppet

Gave the ball away too easily a few times.

Does not look like a lindelof killer just yet.

Too easy a game to tell tbh.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
There's something very strange about his gait. Why does he tuck in his shoulders like that? It's a if someone superglued his forearms to his ribs.

el3mel

Calm and composed, though today was hardly a challenge for him defensively wise. The Astana guys are terrible.

Sylar

he did well but its also tough to judge him or our defence in games like this. Would like to see him next to Maguire one time. Think the loan defo helped him.

Ace of Spades

He was very comfortable, not easy to judge that performance as they barely attacked, but he looked calmer than Jones at least.

mu4c_20le

He's ready. Time to rotate him into some games the next time Lindelof screws up again

Copa Mundial

Bit controversial I know but I think he was sloppy tonight. His passing was poor and got caught ball watching a couple of times tonight.

I'm sure he'll get better but he's nowhere near the first team yet imho.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Looks like he's coming on very nicely.

PoTMS

Axel is at least our third best centre back. Need to get rid of 2 of Smalling, Rojo and Jones.

OleGunnar20

Better option than Lindelof for me in the medium to long term. Although not exactly dominant in the air I'd say its less of a weakness for him than it is for Victor. He just looks a classy CB in the making to me.

Alemar

Nothing special today from him, but it was visible that he is at least seriously better than Jones.

AFC NimbleThumb

Looked classy tonight.

Composed but able to go up the gears if needs be.

Roll on the displacement of Lindeflop.

settembrini

Very good performance. It was notable how much easier he made defending look than Jones.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He gave the ball away at least 3 times in dangerous areas because he came up to mess around with the ball for no reason at times. Generally, it's nice to see a defender with good technique, but better opponent would make something at least from one of his poor passes. I think it was just the problem of him trying to be too confident, but he will learn from it hopefully.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He's classy but this will have been very easy for him.

AJ10

Did well despite the "easy" game, bigger challenges ahead.

dogwithabone

Thought he was the pick of the youngsters tonight. Not the best game to judge his long term prospects though.

Dante

Average bang
On my stream of the game, the camera stuck on Tuanzebe as he gave about 4 interviews to different TV stations.

The kid is very intelligent. Very obviously a natural leader.

Denis79

Did incredibly well tonight, off on his positioning a few times but that comes with experience. I can see him become a regular soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.