Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alabaster Codify7

It's time for his chance, but I don't know if Ole is decisive enough to drop Lindelöf for the next game. I suspect he won't, it'll take another 2-3 errors that cost us points before Ole bites the bullet.

VJ1762

Axel Tuzanzebe working hard during the off season - found this on r/reddevils. Do you guys think he is ready to be deployed as first choice CB?

Axel Tuzanzebe working hard during the off season - found this on r/reddevils. Do you guys think he is ready to be deployed as first choice CB?
No. But he needs to be ready if we have injuries and in the cups. If he performs well, then he could oust Lindelof.

I Am Zlatan

Thanks for the info, it’ll makes sense if Tuanzebe plays as a rb, he’s done okay there before, and I rather not have young on rb and Rojo on lb..

Sterling Archer

Was thinking back to how Jonny Evans was eased in, playing beside Rio or Vida at various times. But then there is Pique, who had started a similar trajectory of appearances before going to Barca and immediately cementing a starting berth for the next decade.

Having seen Axel do so well for Villa, there's enough to consider pushing him into the side sooner rather than later.

I'd love to see us go three at the back. With the injuries, maybe something like this:

Tuanzebe --- Maguire --- Lindelof
Young --- McTominay --- Pereira --- James
--------------------------- Pogba -------
---------------- Rashford ----- Martial

Red00012

Think he'll start against Leicester at RB.
How do you figure that ? We don’t have any update on fitness of Shaw, AWB and Dalot.
As well as that Young is also ahead of him in pecking order.
I would be very surprised if he will be selected right back.

A-man

I think moving Lindelof over to RB would be better. Tuanzabe is better at CB
I doubt they will start a match with Lindelof as RB, much bigger chance we will see Tuanzebe there.

Based Adnan

Think he should come in for Lindeolf, he hasn't been in good form and Tuanzebe has the pace to deal with Vardy.
Leicester probably isn't the best game to chuck Tuanzebe in tbh

Plus Lindelof usually does well in games like Leicester. It's the big physical teams that love it in the air he struggles with.

tomaldinho1

This is a game I'm dreading without AWB. 2 relatively slow CBs, a makeshift RB in Tuanzebe or Young and one of the league's best off the shoulder runners in Vardy.

I'll be watching Tielemans closely as well, given we apparently decided he wasn't good enough whilst he was holding out for us (likely media BS but I'm sure some truth there given the delay in him penning his deal). Seems the exact type of midfielder we need but I'm hoping McT has a worldie.

AaronRedDevil

He's going to be loved at first then he's going to make a mistake in his 3rd game. Then the fans will turn in him and beg to get him sold. Then he'll perform well in his next match. Fans will still say he's crap , others will say give him time. So they'll wait till he makes another mistake, 5 years later he does. Claim he's always been shite. Finally then he leaves.

Sylar

Didnt put a foot wrong...

Anyway, hope he plays mid week.

SoCross

The boy has buffed up! Woah. I haven’t seen him since he left on loan.

Alemar

Solid 4-minute-long cameo. Didn’t touch the ball, though.

AJ10

Was he in Midfield? Wouldn't mind seeing that in a cup game.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Very nice to see him get a run out. He didn't put a foot wrong out there.

Our new defensive midfielder! :D

MAME DIOUF 32

The boy has buffed up! Woah. I haven’t seen him since he left on loan.
He looks like he's ended up with a sensible body shape too. I don't like seeing young players pack on huge amounts of muscle and potentially sacrifice agility.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He is built like a tank and has such a strong voice. Also handles all the questions well. Hopefully he will be first choice CB this season and his season starts today.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite

Physically, he's a very fine specimen. I honestly think he and Maguire are the future.

Man Utd 1:0 Astana

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
He glided through that game. Has an aura, pace, and strength. I think he's one of a very few United prospects if given a chance and stays fit could have a great career at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.