Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acole9

Outstanding
I don't think he needed to make that foul. I don't like it when we bring him on to make a back five.

PoTMS

Brainless. He can get fecked out the club too. Not good enough.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I haven't said anything about him, but has really hurt our season.

Can't blame him, Ole made one of the dumbest subs today when he brought on a player so low on confidence. You could see the nerves when he was waiting to come, I'm watching with my dad and we called it.

All this when we have Matic on the bench

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Hes had a nightmare last two games. Was terrible against Sheffield and now gives away a stupid free kick.

Losing patience with him.

Red00012

Dives in and gives Everton exactly what they wanted .

Apart from the obvious time wasting why bring a sub on in the 90th minute ??

Superunknown

I've seen nothing from him that suggest he should even be making the bench. A waste of a spot in the squad.

Proper League 1 player.

Always plays in the most half arsed manner, jogging around like he's a 20 year veteran on his retirement tour. His sub performance against Leipzig was the worst I've ever seen from a pro footballer - both in terms of quality and more importantly basic effort.

Today was almost as bad.

Brutal footballer. Appalling attitude. Never want to see him in a United shirt again purely for effort level.

Litch

Some stupid comments. No way you can blame him when there was more than enough players to get rid of it. Making the sub actually gave them more time cause of it. Let's just wait for the same stupidity with racist remarks on social media...

Davie Moyes

He always looks stoned and plays like it too. I had a bad feeling when he came on. He has a clanger in him every time.

He was favourite to win the ball yet gives away a free kick.

kode

If he was not from the academy with all these people raving about him in the youth level we would hang him dry, he has only one good game against PSG, he will pick a yellow every game, he will make stupid mistakes, But somehow Ole will put him in... we were never going to win the league but at least we could have dreamt a bit... now leicester will probably overtake us . realyyy fuming

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
He usually messes something up when he comes on, even if its for 2 minutes.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Is it bad that as soon as I saw him coming on I got really worried?

Really don’t trust him at all, and honestly doesn’t look ready.

AFC NimbleThumb

Bollocks. If he doesn't foul him Moss blows the whistle. Unbelievably stupid from Tuanzebe.
So Moss blows the whistle with the Everton attacker approaching the final 3rd. . .

Everton we’re getting a final attack, Moss wasn’t blowing but I guess you love rent free in his head.

We should be defending that situation far better but yeas let’s blame Axel who was on for 5 minutes instead of the highest paid GK in the world who was rooted to his line & our leader that played them inside.

Foul was poor but a punt into the box shouldn’t have our 2 most senior defensive players acting so clueless.

Ace of Spades

The sub was not wrong, but there were a lot of mistakes before and after that foul.

The defense was looking shaky all game, and it is the usual suspects that have thrown the game.

acnumber9

Yet more evidence of the need for another centre back. With how often Bailly is injured he’s only one other injury away from having to play. No idea what the coaching staff see in him.

NK86

Meh. Conceded a free kick 60 yards out, not the end of the world. Any competent side deals with it and doesn't have an absolute fanny in goals
He also didn't track DCL. Basically the clusterfeck was on him singlehandedly.

SirMonteyne

He is a bad news. Ole clearly told him contain Josh king and he wanted match ending tackle instead of containing him.

Ace of Spades

So Moss blows the whistle with the Everton attacker approaching the final 3rd. . .

Everton we’re getting a final attack, Moss wasn’t blowing but I guess you love rent free in his head.

We should be defending that situation far better but yeas let’s blame Axel who was on for 5 minutes instead of the highest paid GK in the world who was rooted to his line & our leader that played them inside.

Foul was poor but a punt into the box shouldn’t have our 2 most senior defensive players acting so clueless.
This, the foul was dumb, but the bigger problem for me was AWB trying a stupid pass and losing it, and then Maguire playing everyone on and DDG stuck to the line.

NK86

That guy loves to put us in a mess
He is not good enough. Yet the coaching staff persist with him. Even Jones is better than him, at least he is always injured to not cause a mess on the pitch. Get rid immediately.

We really need to sort our defense out soon. We are so shite at the back after spending so much on out backline.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Meh. Conceded a free kick 60 yards out, not the end of the world. Any competent side deals with it and doesn't have an absolute fanny in goals
1) No need to do that
2) He completely missed tackle there
3) In last seconds of the game you don't give oppo team free kick anywhere on the pitch. Because that gives them a chance to cross in penalty box.

But nevermind that. He is bang average defender in general. I never understood all that fuss about him.

Bwuk

Came on to run the clock down. Should never be giving away free kicks that allows Everton to lump it into the box. Ole will be fuming.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
No offense to the lad but Ole has to be ruthless. He just is not good enough. Had a nightmare against Sheffield and now he is after costing us the match.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Istanbul, Leicester, and now Sheffield. That’s 3 games in which I can remember him being genuinely bad this season. When you play such little football — especially at CB — you have to take the chances you’re given. Don’t think he has, and I don’t think Ole will rely on him much more again.
That’s strike 4. Must be out soon.

Jackal981

1) No need to do that
2) He completely missed tackle there
3) In last seconds of the game you don't give oppo team free kick anywhere on the pitch. Because that gives them a chance to cross in penalty box.

But nevermind that. He is bang average defender in general. I never understood all that fuss about him.
Bang average defenders are angry with you comparing them with tuanzebe. He’s disaster waiting to happen every game

SuperiorXI

The first sub ? And why fecking him
It's one of the most typical subs to make

It's so easy to scapegoat Axel right now. Take a step back, have a breather, and re consider. They won a FK near the half-way line towards the end of the game and scored from it... the anger should be directed towards our defensive organisation and mentality.

Lewnited

Blaming him is stupid, the challenge was mistimed after AWB lost it stupidly. Ultimately we had 200m pounds worth of defenders that should be able to deal with a ball lumped in to the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.