Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAME DIOUF 32

He has the look of a player who'll cost so many points trying to play himself into form that he'll never nail down a place.

el3mel

He shouldn't have been put on to defend the lead but I honestly don't how the hell he went from that match against PSG to what we're seeing now whenever he steps on the pitch.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Just watching 3rd goal. He was the one marking DLC. Ffs, you can't make this shit up. What a sub

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I’ve said all I have to say on Axel. Seen very little in a very long time to suggest that he belongs at Manchester United. He’s still living off his academy form at 23. Average player.

Acole9

Outstanding
Proper League 1 player.

Always plays in the most half arsed manner, jogging around like he's a 20 year veteran on his retirement tour. His sub performance against Leipzig was the worst I've ever seen from a pro footballer - both in terms of quality and more importantly basic effort.

Today was almost as bad.

Brutal footballer. Appalling attitude. Never want to see him in a United shirt again purely for effort level.
Yep I pretty much thought this after the Sheffield United match. He'll be turning out for Oldham in a few years the way he's carrying on.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Own goal at Leicester where he was slow to react = 2 points dropped
Coward performance vs Sheffield where he did nothing right and their winner went in off his lazy arse = 3 points dropped
Giving away the most idiotic FK in the dying seconds tonight = 2 points dropped

130 minutes played. Directly responsible for 7 points dropped.

fecking shambolic how this fanbase build up lambs because they're wearing rose tinted glasses and are desperate for someone from the academy to succeed. Even worse that the management buy into the hype and send those lambs to the slaughter.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Finished for this season.

Dont know if he has a future at United, but he doesn’t deserve any more chances until he either goes out on loan and proves himself, or has a stellar preseason.

I swear every article I read about him mentions all his GCSEs. You can shove you fecking GCSEs up your arse, mate. Brainless. Woeful.

Red00012

It's one of the most typical subs to make

It's so easy to scapegoat Axel right now. Take a step back, have a breather, and re consider. They won a FK near the half-way line towards the end of the game and scored from it... the anger should be directed towards our defensive organisation and mentality.
Or you can say he gave them exactly what they wanted with time almost up . 8 men in the box up against our mess of centre backs.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Scapegoat for the keeper. Everything is on the keeper today. It's a foul because that puts the ball up with his usual shit passes.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Coward performance vs Sheffield where he did nothing right and their winner went in off his lazy arse = 3 points dropped

fecking shambolic how this fanbase build up lambs because they're wearing rose tinted glasses and are desperate for someone from the academy to succeed. Even worse that the management buy into the hype and send those lambs to the slaughter.
I completely agree, Matic should have come on for experience.

His time is over at United.

Heinzesight

Yet he’ll dine out on his PSG performance for years.

Siorac

He's still very young and all, CBs peak later - but I still haven't seen anything from him to suggest he's anything more than an OK centre-back for a lower mid-table team. He just doesn't seem to have any outstanding attributes and always has a stupid mistake in him.

RedIan

Naive as hell - winning with a minute to go, you do not give free kicks way there. He looks frightened to bloody death.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think at somepoint I said in here he needs matches in the league to see how he'd get on. Well After Leicester, Sheff Utd and today I think we can say he's not done well. :lol: It's a shame because he was a talented youngster but it is what it is, needs replacing.

Sanchez7

Also a shocking performance in Turkey where him and Maguire made Demba Ba look like Ronaldo. Had to be pulled off at HT. That game cost us UCL but the loss was obviously more than just Axel's performance.

AFC NimbleThumb

Meh. Conceded a free kick 60 yards out, not the end of the world. Any competent side deals with it and doesn't have an absolute fanny in goals
This.

Rewatch the goal, it’s a piss poor punt that drops for the second ball which if our ‘leader’ didn’t play multiple Everton players onside wouldn’t have been an issue.

You don’t win anything with a defensive unit like ours; it’s abysmal but Axel is down the list behind DDG & Maguire on this one.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

This is really harsh. He's clearly not good enough and he had no business coming on today. Go back and look at his face when he was about to come on, looked a nervous wreck.

Why Ole brings him on today I will never understand.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist

Absolutely bang on. Needs to be thrown out the club. It’s a shame the window has just shut. Useless.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I've been trying to get excited about him. United academy, young player, etc.
Other than that solitary PSG game, I just don't see it. And to think that Ole sold Smalling because of him as the 3rd choice. fecking hell.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just one of the hapless players. Own goals, silly free kicks, costs us goals.
Not nearly ready to play the big games.
Europa and league cup at best I fear.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
He'll go on the market in the summer if we want another CB. He's needs games and experience and he isn't getting that with us.

Eternitiy

Absolutely dreadful player who is out of his depth at United.

But I believe the plaudits should go to Ole. Very, very shrewd substitution from Ole to bring him on at 90+2 for Greenwood. Delighted with that. Delightful decision to have an out of form, out of depth defender brought on for a forward who was playing very well.

kundalini

A costly error that he should have been focused on avoiding. Not helped by his team-mates inability to defend the wide free-kick from distance.

The Hilton

Can't get on board with the vitriol towards the lad, but it's clear he has no business wearing a United shirt. He gave away the free kick and decided to stop marking DCL after the knockdown from said free kick, just abysmal.

Dan_F

He’s obviously not playing well at the moment, but the comments are well over the top, but making a sub like that and changing the shape is just pointless. Managers do it all the time and 90% of the time get away with it, but I’ve never seen the point in doing it.

Zoo

I’m not going to kill him for tonight but I don’t he’s going to make it here as a CB. With Bailly’s injury problems too realistically we are short 2 CB’s.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
All he needs to do not giving away the free kick and the referee would have blow the whistle. That was brainless cheap foul, very unnecessary. He’s either not going to make it or he will have very slow development.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Can't get on board with the vitriol towards the lad, but it's clear he has no business wearing a United shirt. He gave away the free kick and decided to stop marking DCL after the knockdown from said free kick, just abysmal.
Your second sentiment indicates you have quite a good understanding as to the reason for the ill feeling. And other than one poster, I can’t call it vitriol. How exactly are you expecting his performances to be appraised? He’s been calamitous.

Status
Not open for further replies.