Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Does he really exist? Is he human, or is he dancer?

He’s on the Academy wall of fame mural at Carrington, along with the likes of Giggs, Scholes, Beckham, Best, Rashford, Pogba et al... which always felt like a massively presumptive overreach to be honest... that is of course if he does even really exist.. which I still maintain is up for debate.

GenZRed

He’s on the Academy wall of fame mural at Carrington, along with the likes of Giggs, Scholes, Beckham, Best, Rashford, Pogba et al... which always felt like a massively presumptive overreach to be honest... that is of course if he does even really exist.. which I still maintain is up for debate.

Thanks for making me laugh. :)

gregor

Doubt he is a solution to our defensive issues. From what he's shown in United shirt I'd say he's not good enough, admitedly he hasn't feature much. But he was pretty good for Villa so lets see. Hopefuly he stays fit for longer period.

flappyjay

Unfortunately for me he and Bailly don't really count. Atleast with Bailly most of the time he gets injured on the field. Axels injuries just happen, he doesn't have an intense playing style like Jones, Rojo and Bailly which makes it even more sad. His body is betraying him.

snowkarl

That is actually fascinating. He's played 10 premier league games his entire career and 5 of them were last year.

Is Borthwick-Jackson also on that wall by the way? Because he played the same amount of games for us in the PL and actually had a larger total impact on United throughout his career.

I like Tuanzebe, not only as a player, but also as a person. But in the past 5 years he's played 40 league games or something like that, and 30 of them in the Championship. On what are people basing this belief on that he'll come in and play at a high level for us against top opposition? Even if he'd played 100 or so games for us prior to his injuries, the injuries he's suffered from takes a year to recover from on average.

He should have been loaned out to the Championship or abroad this year to regain match fitness and actually play some football so we can rate his actual, not reputed, ability in competitive games.

If he gets thrown into the team this year and have 2-3 bad games (very possible by the way) he might never recover. Again, poor squad management, but it would be great if the fans could temper their insane expectations.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Ole has confirmed both Bailly & Maguire are out for PSG game. And we know Rojo wasn’t registered in the CL squad means This is going to be Tuanzebe in the line up for sure. Surely he will play over Fosu Mensah despite Axel hasn’t been playing for ages.

Bwuk

You’d think so but wouldn’t be surprised if we go with McTominay, Lindelof and Shaw as a back 3.

RedTiger

Half mast
Ole has confirmed both Bailly & Maguire are out for PSG game. And we know Rojo wasn’t registered in the CL squad means This is going to be Tuanzebe in the line up for sure. Surely he will play over Fosu Mensah despite Axel hasn’t been playing for ages.
Baptism of fire. Its gonna have to be lindelof with axel or a back three including shaw.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Huge night for him. I’d have gone for Tim personally given Axe hasn’t played for a year. That said, Ole must be satisfied from training.

One thing I do know is that Ole rates him and will give him every opportunity. The Axe I saw in the academy was special, found football too easy, but I’ve not been overly impressed since then, except for his time at RB and DM under Jose. There’s certainly a spot at centre half up for grabs if he can perform, as he’s the only one left who hasn’t been tested and subsequently failed yet!

Woodzy

Hope he can do well, such a huge shame how his season went last year but easy to forget how promising he looked. Big chance for him.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Fingers crossed for him. No question he'll get tested tonight. Big ask.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Talk about a baptism of fire, I know he's had a few appearances here and there but this is a huge test. I wish him the best of luck.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Having a defender with pace is so crucial against the better sides, he was fantastic tonight.

Irrational.

Credit to the boy, Upame-who?

What a colossal performance. He didn't give Mbappe a sniff (maybe once). Full credit to him and I hope he can force his way into the team.

Based Adnan

Hasn't played in a year and pulls out that performance away in the CL vs PSG? This boy is a serious player. Hopefully can stay fit moving forward.

Idxomer

Should do everything possible to improve his injury record.

He was fantastic tonight.

HJ12

Seems like he has the potential to be a rolls royce of a defender. Ledley King? (Minus the injuries hopefully)

Ekeke

Looks perfect to play as a covering CB that tracks runners. Pace and power, but had great timing and didnt panic tonight against some quality forwards. Hope we see lots of him this season given we didnt sign a CB

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Second best on the pitch after AWB for me.

Let's begin the transition to get him into the starting XI (just as we were when he got injured last time in fairness)

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Unreal performance for being out injured so long!

will he have to declare a mbappe in his pocket at check in?

Status
Not open for further replies.