Axel Tuanzebe image 38

Axel Tuanzebe England flag

2021-22 Performances

View full 2021-22 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trequarista10

Brighton would be a smart move for him. IMO he's best suited to a back 3. He's a good all round defender and footballer, but not dominant enough to be a CB in a back 4 at the top level.

Mickson

Smart signing by Brighton and it makes sense for all parts. I've always liked Tuanzebe but it has been very difficult for him to make his mark in a dysfunctional team. He will do well at Brighton and I still claim that he is at least as good as Lindelof and Bailly for example in the long run.

arthurka

He is better than most of us defenders, if he stays fit for Brighton he will become a massive player for them.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus

I think he's training for the wrong type of football. Obviously not as ripped as Robert Pattinson in Batman though.

lysglimt

Scout
If only those muscles could prevent him from those horrible errors in every game

mu4c_20le

If only those muscles could prevent him from those horrible errors in every game
I find him more unlucky than incompetent. Like in that Arsenal game where he played left back, he was actually pretty good until that one mistake where his pass bounced off someone and they scored the equaliser. And then everyone only remebers that moment.

Ollie Derbyshire

Doesn’t seem as if he‘s actually played enough competitive games for his age, has all the attributes I think but unless he plays a couple of years consistently he’ll not amount to much.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I find him more unlucky than incompetent. Like in that Arsenal game where he played left back, he was actually pretty good until that one mistake where his pass bounced off someone and they scored the equaliser. And then everyone only remebers that moment.
Because you haven't watched him for Villa or his one Napoli game. He is incompetent.

mu4c_20le

Because you haven't watched him for Villa or his one Napoli game. He is incompetent.
Watched him plenty in the championship. Just don't feel like making a conclusion based on one season of maybe three full matches at most.

lysglimt

Scout
The way you describe it - I am unlucky rather than bad at football :)

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Watched him plenty in the championship. Just don't feel like making a conclusion based on one season of maybe three full matches at most.
13 game at a relatively low level.

But sure, let's wait for his retirement before we draw any conclusions.

lex talionis

Perhaps Axel should pursue a career in Hollywood. Hopefully he's put in some work on his technique with the ball and his awareness on the pitch. Quite a young prospect he was, but he's stalled out a bit while hitting the weights.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
The pass didn’t bounce off anyone. He just played Aubameyang through on goal all on his own.

Red Royal

I think he's training for the wrong type of football. Obviously not as ripped as Robert Pattinson in Batman though.
Ralf must have asked the squad to have more fight next year and now half of them are ready for fight club.. what next? De Gea carrying a barrel above his head or DVDB bench pressing 4 times his own body weight.

We need talented footballers not a bunch of Mr Universe wannabes

Status
Not open for further replies.