AZ-player Calvin Stengs horror injury

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Feck me, this Dutch kid is 18 years old and is regarded as a top talent but today he had an absolute horror injury.

Oaencha

That did make me wince. Hopefully he can make a quick recovery.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Poor guy, horrible injury, even worse music.
I've always been tempted to have a go at making these football videos to show people not all football fans have terrible tastes in music.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I've always been tempted to have a go at making these football videos to show people not all football fans have terrible tastes in music.
I've seen many football compilations with great music, in particular from aditya_reds, very good editor/video maker that guy. BBC did a compilation of United v Arsenal to Prodigy 'The Day is my Enemy' which was just fantastic. On a whole, it's mainly shitey euro dance music making your ears bleed.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
What happened? I don't really want to watch a horror injury at this time of morning

AFC NimbleThumb

Watched the first 2 minutes & had to comment.

Weight of pass looks impeccable & he looks to have a good frame that will develop.

Will be keeping an eye on him.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
And the crazy thing is that it happened again with AZ with 17 year old Myron Boadu having a gruesome injury at the start of this season.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Looks to have recovered well.

I have never heard of this kid before but I will be keeping tabs on him after watching that video. Fantastic passing ability and a good build as well. Looks a talent.

Any AZ or dutch supporters that can give more insight on him? Style of play, Potential transfer market price or even AZ current financial situation?

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Bye bye ligaments. It's going to be a long recovery, but he's still young and age is a very important factor in injury recovery.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Incredible player, at least looking him at under 21 level, completely destroyed Portugal. Looks like the Dutch Sane, really good to watch.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
He did well against United as well. But, I don’t think he has the pace of Sane. Definitely, a much better passer.
I never payed attention to him but he certainly looked a level above everyone in the pitch, certainly Dutch football is producing great players again. Not surprised with that anyway.

GledTheRed

I expect Dortmund to sell Sancho for an obscene amount of money and replace him with Stengs for about 30 million euros while we chase Bale like thick cnuts.

M16Red

I expect Dortmund to sell Sancho for an obscene amount of money and replace him with Stengs for about 30 million euros while we chase Bale like thick cnuts.
Looked good against us, lost the ball a bit - but that will happen when you actually try pass the ball FORWARD in the final 3rd.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
Just like we chased Bale last summer or the one before that right? Even when every indication is that we are going for Sancho. I know things are rought atm but some of you need to stop the doom and gloom and bashing of the club at every little opportunity. A thread on a young up and coming talent and you find a way to ridicule the club on it.

LInkash

I'm a horrible person. I thought this was a new story and first thought was at least we don't have to face him when AZ come to Old Trafford.

GledTheRed

Just like we chased Bale last summer or the one before that right? Even when every indication is that we are going for Sancho. I know things are rought atm but some of you need to stop the doom and gloom and bashing of the club at every little opportunity. A thread on a young up and coming talent and you find a way to ridicule the club on it.
We need to get realistic and grab these players instead of going for Sancho who will not want to go to our shit show.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He’s the sort of player we should be aiming at.

Athletic, very skilful and comfortable with the ball and hungry/on the way up.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So basically we won’t even be scouting him.
You’d hope the management would have been impressed by him in the recent match, he looked the best player on the pitch.

Probably busy looking at bale and the likes.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Him and Boadu both scored against Astana tonight in a 5-0 win. Both look like future stars at this point.