Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Actually I'm not.

Dont worry @Jim Beam take your time, I don't know who I'm picking yet

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I can easily think of two....
Didn’t want to derail the thread, but regarding your post — Blokhin is upgradable in theory, but Cristiano will spoil the perfect chemistry with his ego. His goals will more than make up for it, of that I have no doubt, but he’ll lose that perfect satisfactory feeling of the whole team working as one. I’ll repeat myself for clarity that the team with Cristiano will be the strongest out of the two though.

:lol:

Enigma_87

You know who
Recruiting ideas I see. :wenger:

What’s the difference who the bench player will be?

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Didn’t want to derail the thread, but regarding your post — Blokhin is upgradable in theory, but Cristiano will spoil the perfect chemistry with his ego. His goals will more than make up for it, of that I have no doubt, but he’ll lose that perfect satisfactory feeling of the whole team working as one. I’ll repeat myself for clarity that the team with Cristiano will be the strongest out of the two though.
I know what you mean.

It's like choosing between a virgin that is an 8/10 and a sl*t that is a 10/10.

Enigma_87

You know who
Blokhin want go anywhere.

Yeah, but am thinking will I go with a diamond or a square
Go for Lingard and keep banging against the GOATs, no one would bother about the shape.

It’s all about the pashun.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Sorry, guess again. ;)