Bakayoko

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Take the "pass" at 0.21, he just fully passes it to the opposition FB, who just fecks it up. Then 0.48, where he just gets in a kicking match, jammily wins it then proceeds to needlessly give it away. All I see in this video is that he is physically a lot better than the opponents he's playing. There's like one pass between the lines.
Don't rate him as good enough but tbf to Bakayoko, good chance you picked shit video from youtube who missed out everything.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
A midfield of Savic, Bakayoko and Matic with Maguire at CB. A midfield Jose wanted to build :wenger:

#BringJoseback.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
His biggest issues when he was here were his first touch and his panicky decision making. Both I belive were down to his confidence being at rock bottom.

He showed that he can be a proper beast when he was at Monaco and there a reason Conte really fancied him.

Thing is, we finally have quality midfield depth at Chelsea so it'll be a struggle for him to break into the side. We now have 7 players competing for 3 positions.
Exactly, people are too quick to write players off these days. He's still got some real good potential.

KennyBurner

Ive been very calm but if we do proceed with this I will have to join the fight against Woodward. The guy is terrible. Are we reaally that unfortunate when it comes to scouting talent?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I mean, he wasn't bad at Milan, but to say he was good....that's a bit much. He's an average player. Not useless, but a club of united's means should do better than him

Berbaclass

I mean, he wasn't bad at Milan, but to say he was good....that's a bit much. He's an average player. Not useless, but a club of united's means should do better than him
Not really, he was very good for them.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Not really, he was very good for them.
He wasn't. Milan in general weren't good in the second half of the season. He did his job well, granted. As i said, not the useless player seen at Chelsea. But United should do better than him

Berbaclass

He wasn't. Milan in general weren't good in the second half of the season. He did his job well, granted. As i said, not the useless player seen at Chelsea. But United should do better than him
I disagree they were better in the second half of the season. Piatek and Paqueta came in and gave them more of a cutting edge.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
I think in the right situation and with the right coaching he could easily be what Sissoko is for Spurs. He's that sort of player. A guy who is super athletic and powerful and who wins the ball back from the opposition and carries it forward with a surging run.

Remember that Sissoko was also looked at as a joke and a bust of a signing for Spurs until Poch brought him back in and he became their key man in midfield. Eric fecking Dier was keeping him out of the team, want he?

Berbaclass

A Milan reject walking into our midfield can you imagine? :lol:
Not really any truth in this though. Milan spent big in January on Paqueta and Piatek. I'm pretty sure they're also in trouble with FFP and have been banned from Europe. Chelsea demanded 35-40 MIllion for him and I think they just couldn't afford it. To call him a reject is nonsense.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I disagree they were better in the second half of the season. Piatek and Paqueta came in and gave them more of a cutting edge.
For about 2 months. Only standout players for them all season long were donnarumma and romagnoli

If Bakayoko, Suso, Kessie, Chalanoglu, had that kind of season for say Bologna, nobody would have thought they'd be big club material

The sissoko comparison is a good one. He's a poorer version of Sissoko

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Not really any truth in this though. Milan spent big in January on Paqueta and Piatek. I'm pretty sure they're also in trouble with FFP and have been banned from Europe. Chelsea demanded 35-40 MIllion for him and I think they just couldn't afford it. To call him a reject is nonsense.
He is a Chelsea reject if anything.

Berbaclass

For about 2 months. Only standout players for them all season long were donnarumma and romagnoli

If Bakayoko, Suso, Kessie, Chalanoglu, had that kind of season for say Bologna, nobody would have thought they'd be big club material
What are you talking about in the last 20 games only Atalanta and Juventus won more points than them. If he wasn’t a very good player for them he wouldn’t have gotten back into the team after Gattuso came out and said he wasn’t good enough. Instead he got his head down and improved, that kind of attitude is impressive.

KW2006

If he joins us, Smalling won't be our worst ball passer anymore.

dove

No chance, surely we are not that stupid. we are

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
What are you talking about in the last 20 games only Atalanta and Juventus won more points than them. If he wasn’t a very good player for them he wouldn’t glhave gotten back into the team after Gattuso
They kept getting results while playing badly and getting outplayed. In a funny reversal of their previous couple months were they where playing well and not getting results. Bakayoko was a very good player for them. It's just that being a good player for a mostly decent side doesn't equate to actually being very good

Again, he can be useful, like Sissoko for Spurs this season. But ideally you'd want a great player who is useful, not one who is simply useful

Gopher Brown

Dreadfully out of his depth at Chelsea. Could barely control the ball on the ground, let alone pick out simple passes to his teammates. At least Fellaini had the heading and chest control. No idea how he’s done at Milan, but hopelessly unsuited to English football. Avoid like the plague.

Those saying ‘Yeah, but with the right coaching,’ stop now. When was the last time we actually improved a signing?!

Ekeke

I think we should be looking for Pogba lite not Pogba shite.

He was actually decent for Milan, better than he was for Chelsea but very little end product

Lee565

I've seen it all now on this forum, we can be linked to absolute dross like this and yet some fans will still try to praise such a retarded move, amazing how the minute we get linked to any player they get hyped better than what they really are.

Why would you even consider gambling on the guy at 20 million when even Chelsea with a transfer ban want rid of the guy and yet were happy paying 40+ million for Kovacic, think you could put that 20 million towards far better use to buy real quality

beingshe7don

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... please rather not get any midfielder than add more deadwood. It only took us 6 years to get rid of Fellaini....

flappyjay

If he was so amazing for Milan, why dont they try to buy him? Surely they would have a buy option or would like to buy him now, since i guess Chelsea dont want/need him
Ffp

SteveW

A Milan supporting mate of mine said he was good this season. Which surprised me because I'd pretty much dismissed him.

Gonna treat this with the same skepticism as the other 250 players we've been linked with this summer

Last edited:

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
On the day Tielemans signs for Leicester, this better be a bloody joke.

hobbers

Worst transfer link of the summer :lol::lol:

At the same time as Leicester signing Tielemans while Spurs are continuously linked with the likes of Olmo and Zaniolo, having already signed Ndombele.

And I thought the SMS link was as bad as it would get....