Ban Party | Its time***to say goodbye.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Have to say it's funny this was bumped by a Chelsea fan

PoTMS

Have to say it's funny this was bumped by a Chelsea fan
They are given some leeway. They did us the ultimate favour last season. Now it's City's turn to return the favour. :nervous:

PoTMS

Which scouser will be the first sacrificial lamb as part of RedCafe's new initiative of improved pastoral care?

MrSingh2002

I approve of the ban. Let's get it going now in case they were to win a quadruple, no1 in here would want to hear from them.

Until then the treble is ours only.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Yea, they need to get banned. I think they should be banned now till the end of the season anyway, and then we can take a view on how their season went to see if we should make it permanent or not.

Wayne's World

Yeah for now anyways, too many scousers on this forum. They can come back in the summer but right now is a fragile place for United fans to have gloating scousers on the forum

big_jeffstar

Every other poster on here is a Liverpool fan asking us to appreciate them ffs.. get rid, it’s a United forum.. we’re going through hard times as fans.. we don’t need scousers rubbing salt in while it happens

croadyman

Yeah for now anyways, too many scousers on this forum. They can come back in the summer but right now is a fragile place for United fans to have gloating scousers on the forum
Amen to that we need some positivity not smug scousers rubbing our noses in it

BlueHaze

Many of them are signed in and making posts on a Man Utd forum midgame when their team is playing games like CL semis and even finals. There's just no way you can call yourself a true Liverpool fan if you do that kind of shit.

What on earth even made you sign up to a Man Utd forum anyway? Are there United fans over at the RAWK doing this same shit? I'd bet United fans get insta banned over there.

FriedClams

Many of them are signed in and making posts on a Man Utd forum midgame when their team is playing games like CL semis and even finals. There's just no way you can call yourself a true Liverpool fan if you do that kind of shit.

What on earth even made you sign up to a Man Utd forum anyway? Are there United fans over at the RAWK doing this same shit? I'd bet United fans get insta banned over there.
The first paragraph is honestly baffling.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I assume this is all a joke :lol:

We want the scousers and dissenting voices on the forum, it's what has historically made us not RAWK. I guess we're fecked now either way.

SirAnderson

Calling grand inquisitor @SirAnderson
Oh with pleasure, there are few who stand out clear enough, some of them have been rubbing their survival in our faces together with gloating every chance they get.

Even the decent ones, though I don't Liverpool fans and decent ever should go together

Dumbstar
njred
Liver_bird
Rob
Speedy30
Dipper
PickledRed
Klopper76

There are probably a few I missed, not like they even disguise themselves, it's an era of open defiance and gloatiness.

Newbies are plenty as well.

SirAnderson

We want the scousers and dissenting voices on the forum, it's what has historically made us not RAWK. I guess we're fecked now either way.
We have plenty Hansi Dicks I mean Ficks around, and City fans, Arsenal too, even Chelsea ones are getting bad but we can live with them all.

Ban the scousers!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

I mean we're just talking about Liverpool fans here. It's more than their presence that makes this place 'not RAWK'.

Let the banning begin!

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
During the last purge, the mods didn't even ban all of them. They even had favorites which made me think all the liverpool fan full members are actors, paid by Niall to keep the forum interesting. In order to get paid they must actively post and click on different ads multiple times a day.

NICanRed

Did I read a posting on here yesterday from a staffer who claims to support Liverpool? First out the door!

Spaghetti

Mom's
Ban them all. None of them are good posters. Why are they here in the first place? The last place I would want to post is a Liverpool forum.

The Corinthian

We should give them an opportunity to make their case ie plead why they shouldn’t be banned. But if their case is weak and pathetic it should be an on the spot banning. Who wants to go first?

Sparky Rhiwabon

I don’t mind having a few rival fans on here, it adds variety and a different viewpoint. But I can’t for the life of me understand why a Liverpool fan (or whatever) would want to spend time on a United forum :confused:

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
do you think that banning the remaining scousers will stop all the drooling and saying their players are the bestest ever? No, because a section of United fans don’t do rivalry. Instead they spend their time fornicating over pictures of VVD and Diaz

SirAnderson

do you think that banning the remaining scousers will stop all the drooling and saying their players are the bestest ever? No, because a section of United fans don’t do rivalry. Instead they spend their time fornicating over pictures of VVD and Diaz
Actually realized this when I was trying to search for Liverpool posters on here. The amount of threads on Liverpool (flattering players or the like) by supposed United fans are horrendous. Have never ever felt the need to open any of them until today to try and find Liverpool posters.

Still, there has been an increase in the gloatiness of certain Liverpool posters...

The Corinthian

When our own do it, it’s sickening but you can live with it.

When they do it, it means a cull is needed.