Ban Party | Its time***to say goodbye.

SirAnderson

Maybe we need a list of all the scousers in the OP! Sometimes one of them have been super kind and you weren't aware they were scouse, or another time, a poster could have double crossed you....:D

I say name and shame
List started :lol: I know I haven't got all of them so hope others will forward some names, but I just had to browse 10 mins in the "Will the Coronavirus suspend the EPL" to find a whole bunch of them!:lol: They.were.scared.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I know this is a thread in good fun but at least half of those Scouse posters are actually really good, most of the annoying ones tend to be the ones who still have the "new member" tag :p

Lynty

List started :lol: I know I haven't got all of them so hope others will forward some names, but I just had to browse 10 mins in the "Will the Coronavirus suspend the EPL" to find a whole bunch of them!:lol: They.were.scared.
Don't forget the * thread

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
@Finn MacCool is probably a plonker being Scouse but he has a super cool name so I'd give him a pass. Now if there were a @Benandonner I'd be ok with making them fight to the death to save their account though instead.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
In addition to the bans can we not compile a list of things that have happened since Liverpool last won the title?
Here's how BBC Manchester broke the news the last time they won the title:

Oh, ye scousers have won the league a-bastard-gain
With a hey nonny nonny ho
What a bunch of jammy cnuts
A nonny-ho a nonny-ho
F*ck this for a game of soldiers
And so on

SirAnderson

Wow I just had to scrape through Jan this year to find soooooo many new sign up pool fans gloating about their unbeaten run. Too bad you won't be able to do it here.
@Ban I see MrVolley is no longer on the forum, was going to add his name :lol:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
If City lose or draw tonight, Liverpool win the league. I want to get my pre-ban party going so long.

Is the a specific date set for the banning of some Liverpool fans on here?

More importantly, name the ones you feel are more deserving of a ban! :D
Maybe highlight some of their "greatest" posts you've had the "pleasure" of reading.

If there is a Liverpool fan you actually think should survive the ban, who would you pick?

A list of Scousers:

@B20
@Dumbstar
@Klopper76
@RobinLFC
@Speedy30
@Finn MacCool
@Liver_bird
@Cheech Wizard
@TheLiverBird
@redman5
@Mettaur
@Ben Hill
@DoubleDinhos
@TGK
@njred
@PickledRed
@Rob
@MysticRed
@Gina11
@TheOx
@Halds
@Iceicebaby
@vkd
@DAK222
@friedeggden
@veteranMortal
@The Clinch
@Wulfric
@BillyJoel
@Newstar
@Swarlos
@Bill Beaumont
@Boitol
@Saffa_Koppite
@BusterGonads
@whitworth
@rjnd
@mwake
@Wooly Red
@KarlHeinzRiedle13
@Šjor Bepo

@Random Task via his wife.
Please forward any closet scousers you may know of or ones that I definitely have missed.
None. They can all feck off

SirAnderson

For those of us who were too young to remember the last time they won a league title- or weren't even alive for it - here's a taste of what the world was like when Liverpool last won the league title.

Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson was born

The Berlin Wall came down

Seven other clubs won the league title. Even Leicester.

The Premier League happened

Donald Trump went from filing for bankruptcy in 1991 to becoming President of the United States

Croatia was born, and their footballers reached a World Cup final

The Schmeichels

Timothy Dalton is no longer James Bond (who the feck?)

F.R.I.E.N.D.S became a thing, then stopped

And finally... Manchester United won 13 league titles

cyberman

Haven't had enough interaction with him.
Only one that has a form of likeable-ness is Klopper76. He is usually reasonable and don't think I've every seen him gloat like some of the others. I may be wrong.
Yeah, I second this

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
If City lose or draw tonight, Liverpool win the league. I want to get my pre-ban party going so long.

Is the a specific date set for the banning of some Liverpool fans on here?

More importantly, name the ones you feel are more deserving of a ban! :D
Maybe highlight some of their "greatest" posts you've had the "pleasure" of reading.

If there is a Liverpool fan you actually think should survive the ban, who would you pick?

A list of Scousers:

@B20
@Dumbstar
@Klopper76
@RobinLFC
@Speedy30
@Finn MacCool
@Liver_bird
@Cheech Wizard
@TheLiverBird
@redman5
@Mettaur
@Ben Hill
@DoubleDinhos
@TGK
@njred
@PickledRed
@Rob
@MysticRed
@Gina11
@TheOx
@Halds
@Iceicebaby
@vkd
@DAK222
@friedeggden
@veteranMortal
@The Clinch
@Wulfric
@BillyJoel
@Newstar
@Swarlos
@Bill Beaumont
@Boitol
@Saffa_Koppite
@BusterGonads
@whitworth
@rjnd
@mwake
@Wooly Red
@KarlHeinzRiedle13
@Šjor Bepo
@Dipper
@CognitiveNeuro

@Random Task via his wife.
Please forward any closet scousers you may know of or ones that I definitely have missed.
It'll be faster to list those who should stay. Basically Robin (100%) and Klopper. All the others are dickheads or non-entities. Good riddance.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I just found out in another thread that you are married to a scouser!!!
I am so shocked, don't know what to say. What were you thinking? Hope you were young and naive. Than I might forgive.

:)
She'd have you believe I used a rag dipped in chloroform, a dark, dank cellar, and 'an offer she couldn't refuse' to get her to marry me but that's a shocking lie. The case was thrown out of court some years back, and I absolutely did not bribe the judge despite the allegations suggesting otherwise.

@SirAnderson

I strongly object to being included in that list scousers above. No, just no.

Morpheus 7

Still think it's odd there are Liverpool fans members of a Man United forum. Don't want to hear the arguments of football knowledge, it's mental.

SirAnderson

She'd have you believe I used a rag dipped in chloroform, a dark, dank cellar, and 'an offer she couldn't refuse' to get her to marry me but that's a shocking lie. The case was thrown out of court some years back, and I absolutely did not bribe the judge despite the allegations suggesting otherwise.

@SirAnderson

I strongly object to being included in that list scousers above. No, just no.
:lol: :lol:

djembatheking

Ban the lot of them . I see enough of the smug cnuts in day to day life and this is a Manchester United forum that should be a sanctuary to escape the twats . They should only ever be allowed back when they eventually become shite again and we can revel in their demise. There are plenty of other rival fans to discuss football with , we really don`t need the scousers.

Flying high

In addition to the bans can we not compile a list of things that have happened since Liverpool last won the title?

E.g. the world wide web wasn't here
Global mean average age is 29.6.

So literally half the world haven't been alive long enough to know how annoying they are when winning a league title.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK has responded in typical fashion:

'EXODUS: An Open Letter to our persecuted brethren in Exile ~

The Lord Mod said, “I have surely seen the affliction of my people who are abandoned in Redcafe and have heard their cry. I know their sufferings, and I have come down to deliver them out of the six-fingered hands of the manky Mancs, and to bring the blesséd scousers to a land flowing with milk, honey and frankly stupid historical analogies; yea, to the holy Land of RAWK."

"Behold," cried the People of the Net Spend, "We are saved! And not by VAR, for a change! RAWK's bound to be better now that all their feckin' Rafa worship has ended!"

But then the angered Lord Mod smited the outcast scousers, and the iron gates of registration closed with a clanging chime of doom...'

Last edited:

SirAnderson

RAWK has responded in typical fashion:

'EXODUS: An Open Letter to our persecuted brethren in Exile ~

The Lord Mod said, “I have surely seen the affliction of my people who are abandoned in Redcafe and have heard their cry. I know their sufferings, and I have come down to deliver them out of the six-fingered hands of the manky Mancs, and to bring the blesséd scousers to a land flowing with milk, honey and frankly stupid historical analogies; yea, to the holy Land of RAWK.

"Behold," cried the People of the Net Spend, "We are saved! And not by VAR, for a change! RAWK's bound to be better now that all their feckin' Rafa worship has ended!"

But then the angered Lord Mod smited the outcast scousers, and the iron gates of registration closed with a clanging chime of doom...'
:lol: :lol:

RedRazor

on the radio
Yes, well done LiVARpool. A team so rubbish that they've had to wait until a whole system has been invented to help them win the league again. Enjoy Celebrating winning a rigged season, because you wouldn't have won it without. I know, so don't bother.

SirAnderson

Wtf, we have this many Liverpool fans? Bloody hell, i thought that we have 10 max. :rolleyes:
All you need to do is visit threads like Liverpool: Premier League Champions, the * thread, and Could the Corona virus suspend the PL. So so many I found there. About half in that list are actually newbies that signed up late last year and this year.

montpelier

Liverpool are awesome. One of the best teams ever. In fact the only reason I never supported them is because they never used to win anything. Now however.
Got you!!! Stupid scouse muppets.
You'll need to be watched, :D.