Ban Party | Its time***to say goodbye.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Please ban them. Having this forum is / can be a safe space from all the vomit inducing shit we’re going to have to hear about in the next few months.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
We already had a ban party a couple of years back where like 1000+ Liverpool fans were politely asked to leave the forum. The regular Liverpool fans, those with longstanding accounts, were spared. They will be this time too most likely.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Some Liverpool fans posting as the final whistle goes again. Just very odd and concerning behaviour.
So what you’re saying is, banning them is for their own good and will allow them the time to enjoy their win?

I can get behind that.

UnRational

We already had a ban party a couple of years back where like 1000+ Liverpool fans were politely asked to leave the forum. The regular Liverpool fans, those with longstanding accounts, were spared. They will be this time too most likely.
Yep we did, this time feck the lot of them off.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Could be the first time Everton get a guaranteed 6 pointer on Liverpool tonight.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Seeya fellas. Time for you to feck off and enjoy football somewhere else. This is a place for misery

croadyman

This thread was made when a ban actually happened in 2020, this time around it's just all talk from posters, but there won't be an official banning of Liverpool posters, it would seem.

And if all they win is the League Cup and FA cup, then let them stay by all means...for now :D
I fear next Sat they join Milan on 7, Karim has gotta really rally round his teammates

Last edited: