Ban Party | Its time***to say goodbye.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
There's a lot of the few remaining currently reading this and very wisely keeping their trap shut.

podurban2

United need to recruit big in the summer, can't let the biggest rivals City and Liverpool go unchallenged like this.

Wake-up call for the people in the boardroom.
While I find it pretty funny, it would never happen if United won the title.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
It is done.

About a dozen or so long time scouse members have been spared, seemed fair.

There's bound to be a few who slipped through the net so if I've missed any, let me know.
@Speedy30
@Liver_bird
@Cheech Wizard
@TheLiverBird
@redman5
@DoubleDinhos
@njred <- needs to go
@PickledRed <- needs to go
@Rob

And when you are on it, I'm sure there are threads about @RUCK4444 in the mod forum from before him being against the ban-wave. :p

Edit: Was making the post before the spared one. Still think njred & pickledred have been douchy enough to go.

Djemba-Djemba

njred is a fecking awful poster.

He'd regularly go months and months without posting only to creep back on whenever Liverpool beat us or they won a trophy.

Great work by the mods though, the kind of swift and decisive leadership that we need in these dark times.

Can someone write me a computer program so that any image of fecking Jordan Henderson lifting the league trophy is automatically blocked on my computer? :houllier:

Revan

Assumptionman
@RobinLFC gone? Can we bring him back if so?
Yeah, he was a good poster, and has been here for a long time.

Also @redman5 has been here forever, so it would be a pity to see him banned for something that was out of his control.

In all honesty, banning them is incredibly harsh. Much better to ban them only until the beginning of next season.

SirAnderson

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Those who registered more than 5 years ago, with more than 1000 posts and have been active in the last 6 months.
I take it some who also met those qualifications have gone? I think dipper fulfils all that but appeared to up his posting massively this season so hard to defend.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything

90 + 5min

While I understand that Liverpool would be all over news but this much? I don't remember any team last couple of years getting so much attention in so little time. Talk about hidden Liverpool love from lots and lots of media people.

I guess some VAR refs are happy to.