Ban Party | Its time***to say goodbye.

tenpoless

Judge for yourself

"Justice for my arse, as long as I win!". Can't help but to think (hopefully I'm wrong), some will lose their lives because of this. Due to the virus spread. Maybe not the people celebrating, but their elders at home.

But hey what do you expect? for some people, including these idiots poo chumpions - two, three or even four wrongs make a right if you put them together. In fact more wrongs = more rights. Why not celebrating a title win, when other people are already on the beach? Football. Madness. Always respecting and remembering tragedies but didn't try to prevent a new one from happening when it's clear that it was going to be this way. Idiots celebrating. Doubt most of them could even spell covid.

Shiva87

No, a United fan since birth.

But listing Liverpool fans to ban because their team won the League is a level of petty you’ll often find ridiculed in the RAWK thread.
Yes, but your comparison was totally off the mark. Or, you think Nazi Germany was petty!

brian017

Ugh.. they’re getting unbearable. There poking fun by saying we have won 0 Premier Leagues since in 2015 it became the “Premier League“ as opposed to “The Barclays Premier League“.

A sponsorship change is a whole lot different than a complete format change, a new trophy, and a new organisation set up to run it as happened in 1992

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
I cant go through the entire thread and it is unclear from the first page; have they really been banned?

90 + 5min

Why are people suprised? This is what every person knew would happen. I'm not even shocked. The blame should go to those who thought playing football would be without problems. Those who ignored people who said there will be tons of problems. Thos who were lobbying for it and put money before what is right.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I'm ok with normal banter... had my Liverpool-supporting cousin texting and giving me grief. I can take that, it works both ways and it'll come around again.

It's the celebrations given the UK's/world's circumstances that do my head in, same as "the beach dickheads" and the muted response (other than the Liverpool mayor), including the club.

If it was United/United fans, I'd say exactly the same.

PS ... anyone know if @RobinLFC has been reprieved? He was ok.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I'm ok with normal banter... had my Liverpool-supporting cousin texting and giving me grief. I can take that, it works both ways and it'll come around again.

It's the celebrations given the UK's/world's circumstances that do my head in, same as "the beach dickheads" and the muted response (other than the Liverpool mayor), including the club.

If it was United/United fans, I'd say exactly the same.

PS ... anyone know if @RobinLFC has been reprieved? He was ok.
Is that the guy that "had a theory" in the GoT thread?

SirAnderson

I see one Newbie pop his head up in the Top 4 race thread, there may still be some lurking that missed the cull!
Hope those on thin ice have been behaving well. I know njre was wumming in the Top 4 also!

GiddyUp

I was explaining liverpool FC to my American father in law on Sunday and without prompt he said they sound and act like the right wing loons we have over here. He's not wrong.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I think we could do with this thread getting resurrected.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I think we could do with this thread getting resurrected.
Most of the shit ones survived the last purge due to longevity, I say this time we clean house fully.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I am for diversity and good banter among fans (i have more respect for banter than for false modesty) but gloating should be instant ban