Television Banshee | Season 4 spoilers

Cina

This is incredibly silly but somehow still watchable.:lol:

Nola getting her throat ripped out was pretty brutal.
It's ridiculously silly but it knows it is, which is why it's fun. It's not like The Walking Dead which actually tries to be serious and fails miserably. Banshee knows it's just trashy, popcorn TV, and pulls it off well. I think the Clayton v Nola fight is also one of the best TV fights I've ever seen.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Good episode again, plenty going on. It's mental, but damn if it's not entertaining!

Cina

This show is great, unbelievably silly, but great fun. Like a sort of version of The Rock or Con Air made for TV.

Latest episode:
Siobhain :( Brutal

Duffy

Holy crap...caught up with episodes 5 and 6 tonight. Episode 5, "Tribal" was fecking amazing. Such an underrated program.

Cina

I thought the idea for the cameras with the heist was pretty cool but ultimately a bit shit and boring to watch.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I thought it worked well. Thought last week's episode was a bit boring (which was predictable in the aftermath of the previous one), but this was much better. Really enjoyed the whole heist part, thought it was very intense.

Dan

Cheyterminator is finally dead

wr8_utd

:'(
This show would get a lot more recognition if it were on any other network. Honestly the best show I've watched this season. It's been an incredible season!

Rooney in Paris

Scout
I think they've had a totally different approach this season. First two seasons were just pure silly pulp (which was enjoyable), they've toned that down and it's gotten a bit more serious. And they're doing very well with it. Haven't watched the last episode, but there's been some cracking episodes this season so far. Not just for Banshee, great episodes full stop.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Started watching the show over the weekend. Finished season 1. Got to say I like the cop girl over the protagonist girl. I think she is hotter. And my God there are more sex scenes than the Game of Thrones.

Rooney in Paris

Scout
Enjoyed that. Tribal was the best episode this year, but good finale. This season was a big change for them, much more serious and sombre, thought they pulled it off pretty well. Looking forward to next season (which according to Wiki will only have 8 episodes, so maybe final season?)

Cina

Enjoyed that. Tribal was the best episode this year, but good finale. This season was a big change for them, much more serious and sombre, thought they pulled it off pretty well. Looking forward to next season (which according to Wiki will only have 8 episodes, so maybe final season?)
Yeah you'd assume it will be. I can't imagine them being able to continue the storyline past that anyway, especially with Hood resigning. I'd assume it's also pretty expensive to make!

Looks like the final season will mainly revolve around eliminating the Nazi's and Hood working with Proctor and eventually killing him.

Great show, is Banshee. Ridiculous, but great.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Mint show yeah. But getting more serious also resulted in less beautiful naked women :drool: ;)

Really enjoyed the season. Pity it's only 10 epis. Fast paced, ok storyline and great action scenes.

Underrated show.

Rooney in Paris

Scout
Yeah the storyline can't go on forever, even the nazi stuff is a bit forced into the whole thing, but why not. 8 episodes should wrap it up nicely, and hopefully it doesn't descend into utter ridiculousness. Since it's already a ridiculous show, that could turn out to be... weird.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Wonder where Hood will go from here.
Didn't expect him to walk away from the sheriff job.

The nazi cop is quite interesting though, looking forward to seeing more of him.

Duffy

Looks like season 4 is the last according to reports and the final 8 episodes will bring it to a major conclusion. Shame, such a brilliant, underrated show, but suppose its best to end it on a high than drag it out.

Cina

I'm happy they're ending it. Pretty much everyone knows who Hood is (not) now so I don't think they could keep it going much longer regardless. Should be a great eight episodes!