Television Banshee | Season 4 spoilers

Cina

That tree scene :lol:

No idea how they're going to wrap the whole thing up in three episodes. Feels like they should've left out the serial killer plot and focused on Proctor and the Neo Nazi's.

wr8_utd

:'(
The serial killer plotline would be fine if this season had more than 8 episodes. Loving it though still.

Dan

Best episode of the season so far.

Bonus points for Eliza Dushku's bare ass. :drool:

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Not enough love for this show! 2 more episodes. Going to miss it when it's finished. :(

Great episode. Seems we're in for a bumper final 2 episodes. So much still needs to happen. :drool:

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Not enough love for this show! 2 more episodes. Going to miss it when it's finished. :(

Great episode. Seems we're in for a bumper final 2 episodes. So much still needs to happen. :drool:
I'll probably miss that mad bastard Burton the most.

Dan

Another great episode.

And we almost got to hear what Hood's real name is.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Yeah, that was great stuff.

What are the odds Hood survives the last episode? I don't see any real end game for him.

Cina

It was good, yeah, still found the whole serial killer story a bit shit, but I'm glad it's over before the finale. There's still so much to cover.

Didn't help the show having both its episode count and budget cut this season, really.

RedRevongge

I liked the episode too but I think that Brock and Hood would have called for backup when they entered the woman's house.

Will be interesting to see how it ends. I think it may be Hood and Proctor vs the Nazi's but who knows

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Nah. I reckon Hood will be pissed that Procter attacked Carrie and his daughter.

RedRevongge

Yea that's true actually. I think it will be an interesting finale as there are so many possible storylines:

Hood vs Proctor
Proctor vs Nazi's
Carrie vs Proctor
Bunker vs Nazi's
Brock vs Proctor.....

there are so many ways it could play out

wr8_utd

:'(
Still they think it would have been better off without this serial killer arc.

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
Quite frustrating at times for how silly it is, but it is very entertaining. I'm probably the only guy here who didn't like the Lili Simmons character and was glad she got killed off. I also thought they'd go GOT on us with that last camera close up on the satanist killer.

Cina

:(

Great ending to a mediocre season.

Oh and there's an end credits season in case anyone missed it.

Simbo

Great series, ridiculous TV done right, not a single boring episode all the way through.

The finale didn't feel as dramatic and intense for me as it probably should have done. Either cos I've forgotten half of what came before or cos this last season wasn't quite as good as the rest. I think it maybe drifted a bit from the relationships of the characters, so the goodbyes at the end were a bit meh.

I'm looking forward to a re-watch anyway, might be better watching them closer together. Might be a sequel on the cards at some point too, they left it open for one.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
I actually enjoyed the last season and I think the last episode was one of the best finales I've seen, gave good closure on everything with call backs to the moments that made you connect with the characters through the 4 seasons. Will never stop recommending this to people, top TV.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
last 3 eps were much better that the rest of the season , the last ep was a perfect ending.
I will definitely watch the whole thing again.
Bit feelgood in the end but tied up most loose ends. Finally watched it last night.
Nothing ever came of that bloke filming Hood's epic fight with that rapey MMA guy though? Am sure a few other story lines fizzled out along the way.
Decent entertainment though.

Cina

Bit feelgood in the end but tied up most loose ends. Finally watched it last night.
Nothing ever came of that bloke filming Hood's epic fight with that rapey MMA guy though? Am sure a few other story lines fizzled out along the way.
Decent entertainment though.
It did. That's how the real Hood's son found him. It was a post credits scene I think.

PvsNP

Started watching this last week. I haven't been addicted to a TV show in quite a while, it's so good. Just finished season 2. Does it get better?

sherrinford

Started watching this last week. I haven't been addicted to a TV show in quite a while, it's so good. Just finished season 2. Does it get better?
Some folk prefer the third to the second, others vice versa - it’s safe to say it maintains it’s level. I loved the first three seasons, and although I didn’t hate season four it just wasn’t the same. The third episode of season one is my favourite, whenever I’m championing the show I ask folk to give it to that episode as I don’t think it gets any better than that.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Just finished this yesterday what a brilliant show, one of my all time favourites.

Anyone like me that has somehow missed this, do yourself a favour and watch it.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Yep, great and entertaining show :drool:

You watch the Boys by any chance? Lead actor is amazing in there
I certainly have, I had watched season 1 before I had even heard of banshee and started banshee just as season 2 of the boys came out Anthony starr is a legend.

evil_geko

I would guess lots of people will now watch Banshee because of Anthony Starr's popularity in The Boys. Brilliant series. It lasted right the exact length too, both Banshee and Black Sails are in my top Shows list.