Television Banshee | Season 4 spoilers

AaronRedDevil

I didn’t know this thread existed. I just finished this 2 weeks ago. Unbelievable show. Entertaining all the way and brilliantly acted. Still can’t believe that’s homelander. He looks so different in The Boys. Like he really bulked up or something

Dante

Average bang
I didn’t know this thread existed. I just finished this 2 weeks ago. Unbelievable show. Entertaining all the way and brilliantly acted. Still can’t believe that’s homelander. He looks so different in The Boys. Like he really bulked up or something
:lol:

He's wearing a padded suit in The Boys.

Simbo

One of my fave shows, shame its not on any of the major streaming sites, seems to get neglected.

Simbo

it's a Cinemax show, who are owned by HBO, so Sky (Now TV) have exclusive rights, pretty sure it's on there.
Just found it on Sky Go, sure it wasn't there last I check but would have been a while ago.

Cool, I'm due a rewatch.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
We just finished this, and it's excellent show. Obviously the plot isn't the best at some moments, I think the police station shootout was poorly written and directed, but the fight and action scenes were incredible throughout the entire show, on another level than recent TV CGI crap we get in new movies, so anyone who loves action will enjoy this. Also the level of nudity is ridiculous.

I see some are mentioning acting, it's really nowhere near bad as some make it out to be. Hood has the most believeable sad eyes you'll ever see on TV, and Anna is good too, and Proctor is excellent. I was probably the only one who didn't like Lili Simmons though, despite her looks I think her acting was easily the worst.

Anyone who didn't watch it should see it, great entertainment.

Is the prequel show any good?
Also, this?

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt3644692/

Seems good.

ExoduS

Best TV show ever made. Up there with The Wire, Sopranos and Breaking Bad. Ok, ok, just kidding. Awesome show! Sex (a tone of it), violence, alcohol, Nazis, corruption, Amish, American Indigenous tribes, creeps, psychopaths, satanists etc... What a lovely show this was !!!