Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I find it amusing that the last thing we need were midfielder, yet we have signed one and might get another in Schinerderlin. With De Gea leaving and Falcao, Van Persie and perhaps Hernandez as well, it seems our priority should be a striker and a goalkeeper. Nevertheless, the window is not close yet and we could still get players in that position.

Anyway, good signing(based of his past experience and performances), but I hope this not cause the same "shoehorning" problem we had with our strikers last signing towards our midfield. E.g., Herrera might have to move out wide or we loose focus on Peirrera or any of our acedemy player progress(ala Wilson), just to incorporate our big name players.

vodrake

I find it amusing that the last thing we need were midfielder, yet we have signed one and might get another in Schinerderlin. With De Gea leaving and Falcao, Van Persie and perhaps Hernandez as well, it seems our priority should be a striker and a goalkeeper. Nevertheless, the window is not close yet and we could still get players in that position.

Anyway, good signing, but I hope this not cause the same "shoehorning" problem we had with our strikers last season; towards our midfielders this season. E.g., Herrera might have to move out wide or we loose focus on Peirrera or any of our acedemy player progress(ala Wilson), just to incorporate our big name players.
I think a midfielder was one of our highest priorities considering how utterly fecked we were whenever Carrick was out injured last season

Woodzy

The fact that this move was pushed by him makes me think he's going to give it his absolute all for us.

NK86

I actually met him for a few seconds last August at the Allianz when Bayern were showcasing their team for the coming season. I was wearing a United top and pointed to it asking him "Do you want to sign for United?" and he just laughed, then signed my shirt. But that's when the first seeds were planted in his mind.

So you can thank me for this one lads... ;)
Are you sure you were not in his third level of subconscious, Mr. Cobb? ;)

Sam

Please take your negativity elsewhere, while the rest of us rejoice in this moment of pure ecstasy, having signed one of best midfielders of this generation.
Sorry, we should all ignore any potential injury/fitness related issues because he's a big name muppet signing. I mean, it worked out so well when we all did that with Falcao, what could possibly go wrong?...

Castia

Buzzing with this, he's a top player who will add quality along with a ton of experience to our midfield.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I think a midfielder was one of our highest priorities considering how utterly fecked we were whenever Carrick was out injured last season
Then we should have gotten Scheiderlin who is a more natural holding midfield replacement. Moreover, Carrick has not yet hung his boot and his performances last season showed he is still capable of being a starter for United. At the moment, we seem to have an overflow in midfield without any proper balance.

Jacob

Sorry, we should all ignore any potential injury/fitness related issues because he's a big name muppet signing. I mean, it worked out so well when we all did that with Falcao, what could possibly go wrong?...
Medical are designed to check if we're buying damaged goods. If he gets injured it's entirely our fault. The way we train, quality of staff and misfortune with opposition tackles etc.

hubbuh

Hopefully have a similar effect van Persie had in his first season here.

Fair fecking play this is a massive signing.

pauldyson1uk

Get in well happy with this, yes he is 31 yes he is a short term solution but he is just what we need right now.
Get the guy from Southampton(god know how you spell it ) and our midfield is looking pretty solid.

Sam

Medical are designed to check if we're buying damaged goods. If he gets injured it's entirely our fault. The way we train, quality of staff and misfortune with opposition tackles etc.
They haven't helped much in the past! :lol:

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
I remember you putting a downer on that thread as well. Fair enough it turned out you were right, but I can't see that being the case this time.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
:lol:

Being negative does not make you the voice of reason. It just makes you a boring buzzkill for no apparent reason.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Have you ever stopped to enjoy anything in your life?

Jacob

They haven't helped much in the past! :lol:
Well then we can't trust any player. By the same token, everybody can be a potential crock. We have to look at ourselves instead of always blaming the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.