Bayern Munich 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauldogba

The worst Bayern side i have ever seen.
Honestly think they would struggle to make top 4 if they was in the Premier League.

Minimalist

Don't really pay attention to Bayern beyond the CL. But tonight, that is a shadow of the previous teams we've seen. Clearly an awful manager running things even if their players aren't quite as good anymore.

NYAS

Expected at least some competition for the cnuts but this is a pathetic performance. Thanks a lot.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
How did a well run club allow the squad decline this much?
Pathetic from Dortmund to bottle the league against these lot.

Bojan11

Have to question the quality of bundesliga when old man Ribery is making three assists in 12 minutes. Schalke got embarrassed yesterday and Dortmund didn’t lay a glove on Spurs.

Stadjer

Lewandowski is supposed to be a world class striker isnt he? I dont see it.... mostly falls over and pretends to be hurt. Doesnt seem to offer much. He scores in Germany but the commentator said that he hasnt scored in 6 CL knockout games for example. Hardly "world class"...

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Yep major surgery needed

Considering the talk is how well run they are the fact they've got themselves in a situation whereby likes of Lewandowski, Muller, Ribery, Robben, Hummels, Boateng, Neuer are all declining at the same time without the starting XI being freshened up says otherwise. The young players they have brought in clearly aren't at the standard either

el3mel

I really love how whenever a team plays shite in a game I immediately find its thread bumped so that I don't have to search for it. Caf never disappoints. :D

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
So Bayern don't have anyone else as a creative outlet beside Renato Sanchez? I don't watch the Bundesliga so I'm surprised by how poor they've looked.

IrishRedDevil

Awful, dog shit performance.

One shot on target tonight, zero in the first leg.

Lewandowski looks like a fan they picked from the crowd. Can’t belive they have no cover for him. Is there not even any youth team striker?

Bojan11

So Bayern don't have anyone else as a creative outlet beside Renato Sanchez? I don't watch the Bundesliga so I'm surprised by how poor they've looked.
Sergio Gnabry is starting for them and he looked shite for Arsenal.

Toni's Left Foot

I always thought Thiago would be an attacking midfielder or No. 10. His talents have been completely wasted

Pace Abuser

I remember the wankfest on here around 2014 about how well Bayern were run. They literally couldn't do no wrong while being used as an example to pillory Ed Wood.
My oh my how low they've sunk. They were scintillating against Arsenal over the last few years but have looked pathetic against Liverpool.

KDB, Sane, Firmino. Seems they can't afford/ attract the best Bundesliga talent now neither.

mu4c_20le

Has to be a low point for Bayern? Fielding a 35yo past it winger on one side, an Arsenal reject on the other..

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Lewandowski is supposed to be a world class striker isnt he? I dont see it.... mostly falls over and pretends to be hurt. Doesnt seem to offer much. He scores in Germany but the commentator said that he hasnt scored in 6 CL knockout games for example. Hardly "world class"...
He needed to move a season or two ago, now it is like he finds it too easy there and has lost his drive. As though he now knows he is stuck there and is just going through the motions and doesn't need to attract foreign clubs any longer.

Sir Scott McToMinay

If there’s one league where I want to see a club beign taken over by an oil sheikh, it is undoubtedly the Bundesliga.
Want to see a club to give them a decade long competition, for titles and for domestic transfers.

Bojan11

If there’s one league where I want to see a club beign taken over by an oil sheikh, it is undoubtedly the Bundesliga.
Want to see a club to give them a decade long competition, for titles and for domestic transfers.
Don’t think that can happen. I think fans need to have 50% of voting rights or something.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I remember the wankfest on here around 2014 about how well Bayern were run. They literally couldn't do no wrong while being used as an example to pillory Ed Wood.
My oh my how low they've sunk. They were scintillating against Arsenal over the last few years but have looked pathetic against Liverpool.

KDB, Sane, Firmino. Seems they can't afford/ attract the best Bundesliga talent now neither.
Yeah, better that top English teams can pilfer Bundesliga talent

Who is that lumbering oaf they have at the back, wears no 4.

Had to laugh at them bringing on Sanchez.

A assume Muller and Robben are injured? I only tuned in for the last 30mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.