BBC greatest FA Cup moments poll.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Was a terrible list to be fair. Has to be iconic moments and Gerrards is not an iconic moment shouldn’t have even made the list.

How about historical moments

white horse final,

Stanley Matthews final,

1958 fa cup final,

Bert Trautman

Sunderland beating Leeds

Southampton beating us

Ronnie Radfords

Whitesides Goal in 85 winner with 10 men stopping an Everton treble

Coventry and Keith houchins goal

Wimbledon

Cantona 96 scoring in the last few minutes to win it, story of that season and the whole you don’t win anything with kids comment on first game of the season.

Giggs semi final goal which was the key moment in that season. Such a great game too.

Micheal Owen in 02

Theres 13 and I’ll have missed loads.

Josh 76

If Quinton Fortune was playing for Liverpool and scored that goal v West Ham, would he have won it ?
not a chance
This is so true. Even if it was any other Liverpool player who scored that goal, it wouldn't have even been mentioned.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Come on guys. Let him have it. He didn't win the Prem so this makes up for it.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
For some reason I always had Gerrard's goal vs West Ham down as the winner.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Rescued a draw v the mighty West Ham. Greatest moment ever.

DoubleDinhos

Liverpool Fan
It's definitely not the greatest moment but Gerrard's goal is undoubtedly iconic and one of the most memorable moments in the competition's history. It's not just the BBC, give 'best FA Cup goals' or 'best FA Cup moments' a google and see what results you get. It was a ridiculous long-ranger in the dying seconds of an already entertaining cup final, of course people remember it.

It's not the greatest though because it was an equaliser. If it was the winner it would have a stronger argument.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Chesterfield 97 run should've been in top 10. They really should've made the final which would've been incredible as think they were in division 3 at the time.
I'm biased of course, but Wycombe's run, from the same tier in 2000/01 has to be up there.
Especially as we did most of it without a striker, hence the whole Teletext striker, Roy Essandoh situation.

And we beat Leicester away, who were 6th in the Premier league, a week after beating Liverpool at home - with the same first team lineup.
Chesterfield beat a Premier team, but it was rock bottom Nottingham Forest.

They had that cruel over the line, not seen moment though of course. But we played a far stronger Liverpool team in our semi than Middlesborough.

montpelier

I do think Gerrard goal was amazing but it was only a very late equalising goal not a winner.

Has to be Giggsy.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I do think Gerrard goal was amazing but it was only a very late equalising goal not a winner.

Has to be Giggsy.
It was a great goal, I watched the LVG final yesterday...I’m not sure it was a better goal than Lingards though and his was the winner when we had ten men. Don’t get Gerrards inclusion at all. It’s worth less than Lingards. Giggsys was the moment