BBC: United hold talks with Mourinho

Would you be happy to see Jose Mourinho become next United manager?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilRed

Please bring him in. I dont care if he implodes at some point down the line. You can be assured that before the implosion, he will bring us a trophy or two. Thats worth it.

Traub

Please bring him in. I dont care if he implodes at some point down the line. You can be assured that before the implosion, he will bring us a trophy or two. Thats worth it.
Or at least even champions league automatic qualification.

DevilRed

Wayne Rooney has been immense. Best game of his entire season.

Cant say the same for the rest of the team. Absolutely rubbish today. Smalling going back to making some major mental errors again.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Hopefully announced soon. Comes into a side that's won a trophy & has good young players. Bring on next season!!!

Esquire

LVG doesn't look as happy or excited as he should. Don't know what you guys think.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
He seemed very happy and excited to me, not sure what footage some of you were watching.
This. :lol:

He actually ran down to celebrate that goal. How often do you see that?

What was he supposed to do? Cartwheels?

Sigma

He seemed very happy and excited to me, not sure what footage some of you were watching.
And I think its this reason that I think he knows he is gone. He also mentioned that he has won the cup in 4 countries and things like that point to that fact.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Feck that, let the man enjoy the night and not have his thunder stolen.
Yep. I think it would be a little unfair and unprofessional. Announce him in the coming days, LvG leaves on a high, everyone is happy.

The red panther

princess transfer emo
Feck that, let the man enjoy the night and not have his thunder stolen.
Feck me he already got half a season more than he deserved

We can celebrate the FA cup a decent achievement for LVG

We can also celebrate the didn't get passed group stage of CL trophy

We can celebrate the got knocked out of the EL by Liverpool trophy

We can celebrate the historical record of lowest amounts of goal scored by a united team in I don't know how many years

Most of all we can celebrate the missed out on CL football trophy which we won from a miserably City team

The price he deserves for all those achievements is getting the sack

Honestly I know I sound like a party pooper but we have suffered long enough, the season is over, LVG should go, we have waited long enough !

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Feck me he already got half a season more than he deserved
We can celebrate the FA cup a decent achievement for LVG
We can also celebrate the didn't get passed group stage of CL trophy
We can celebrate the got knocked out of the EL by Liverpool trophy
We can celebrate the historical record of lowest amounts of goal scored by a united team in I don't know how many years
Most of all we can celebrate the missed out on CL football trophy which we won from a miserably City team
The price he deserves for all those achievements is getting the sack
Honestly I know I sound like a party pooper but we have suffered long enough, the season is over, LVG should go, we have waited long enough !
Stop being bitter. The past is the past. Hanging onto the negatives of the season any longer will just hinder us next season.

That being said, they shouldn't be forgotten. He will go anyway, and he does deserve to. Let him have his moment and he'll be gone soon.

The red panther

princess transfer emo
Stop being bitter. The past is the past. Hanging onto the negatives of the season any longer will just hinder us next season.

That being said, they shouldn't be forgotten. He will go anyway, and he does deserve to. Let him have his moment and he'll be gone soon.
I hope you are right

DevilRed

Cant see how this isnt going to happen. Too many reports from multiple news sources.

Hopefully LVG is smart enough to retire or even take up a youth director/operations director role with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.