BBC vs ITV Euro 2020

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Unfortunately ITV will have Sam Matterface as a commentator. BBC have Shearer, Rio and Cesc in studio for opening game.
I keep getting blinded by Cecs’s teeth. Reminds of that Friends episode with Ross’ whitened teeth

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
ITV show adverts at half time instead of Alan Shearer which is a big plus.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Picture quality BBC. But if Jenas is commentary its on mute with a live watch along from youtube in the background.

Back before digital you could put radio 5 on, which was much better than the tv commentators.

with digital now, the timing is all over the place.

Parma Dewol

Bought a TV Licence just for this tournament. One half of Jenas and I’m starting to regret that decision.

Acole9

Outstanding
I normally think ITV tend to have the better line up but I think theirs is underwhelming this year.

Mental that ITV ditched Clive Tyldesley for this new guy.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
When Rio said "the tactics are spot on from man city... Sorry Mancini" just cracked me up :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
When Rio said "the tactics are spot on from man city... Sorry Mancini" just cracked me up :lol:
He also said "Italy will make you sit and stand up" at one point, presumably he was trying to say stand up and take notice.

Deery

Dreary
He once said about a player(Rooney) that he was “fit to wear the mantelpiece’ instead of mantle
Jenus said the other day on on the One show “Pasta ry” when he should have said “pastry” then blamed it on auto cue thick cnut.

Guy he was talking to had to say do you mean Pastry..

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Jenus said the other day on on the One show “Pasta ry” when he should have said “pastry” then blamed it on auto cue thick cnut.

Guy he was talking to had to say do you mean Pastry..
When the Welsh bird was talking to the presenter of Springwatch, she said she loved seeing the Cow Parsley in the fields. Penis then piped up,” Cows Parsley what’s that?”
She replied, “ the tall plant with white flowers.”
Jenas comes back with,” I’ve never heard it called that before!”
Dim or what?

When the Welsh bird was talking to the presenter of Springwatch, she said she loved seeing the Cow Parsley in the fields. Penis then piped up,” Cows Parsley what’s that?”
Dim or what?
Jermaine Penis is such a tool. Shit footballer, shit presenter, shit commentator. How does this guy get work?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Dim or what?
It's Anthriscus Sylvestris in his house, obviously.

Neo_Mufc

I was talking to some friends about this but the opening show by BBC was somewhat dire.

The 3 pundits looked so glum and miserable.

RonaldoVII

A very average opening night for BBC I think when you consider a couple of gaffes from Rio and Jenas on co-comms etc. Surprised they get two more cracks at it before ITV get the chance.

JB7

Still can't believe neither channel has brought out an ultra HD channel for the Euros. It's nearly 10 year old technology, Sky, BT and even Eurosport had UHB channels now, they are so far behind it's ridiculous.

I know the BBC are offering UHD on iPlayer but I timed that tonight and it was 73 seconds behind live tv which is fecking appalling.

GlasgowCeltic

I do enjoy watching Shearer talk about players he's clearly never heard of like Yilmaz and Immobile yesterday, starts taking these bizarre time-killing deep breaths until Gary moves on to someone else