Bbc

Robbo

Fergie is fecking right not to entertain these clowns..MOTD was a disgrace with 2 Liverpool legends as their " neutral" pundits..even big ears mentioned they are bias cnuts..I'm shocked at the lack of partiality from what was once a great broadcaster....disgrace

Snake Doctor

Fergie is fecking right not to entertain these clowns..MOTD was a disgrace with 2 Liverpool legends as their " neutral" pundits..even big ears mentioned they are bias cnuts..I'm shocked at the lack of partiality from what was once a great broadcaster....disgrace
The same can be said about the match day's online minute-by-minute reporter, with yesterday's comments including, least 10 mentions of "Liverpool really should be 5-0 up already", thinly veiled satisfaction when they finally scored, etc...

I like the beeb because it helped me learn english, but the comments are a shame.
-

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Get over it.

If it really effects you that much take a walk in the sunshine, and look at all the bell ends in Liverpool shirts.

Cheers me up no end, knowing what will happen come may.

18-18.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I'm trying to think of any ex-united players the BBC use and i'm stuggling.

Did Pallister do it occasionally or did I imagine that?

I like a bit of partiality though, even to the point of enjoying Phil Thompson and Co on Soccer Saturday.

Snake Doctor

Get over it.

If it really effects you that much take a walk in the sunshine, and look at all the bell ends in Liverpool shirts.

18-18.
I hope you being so certain won't come back and bit us in the arse

St Red

KRAP
Lawrenson has shown time and time again he is not biased towards us, in fact he's always having sly digs at Liverpool.
The man is a fcuking cock.

The media in general are hypoctitical twats.
They've been blowing smoke up your arses all season, bigging up the mythical quintuple, but now you've had a couple of defeats and the superior goal difference wiped out, coupled with a few good wins by us, they're cooing over us and questioning you lot.

They are all full of shit with no consistent views or opinions.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Lawrenson has shown time and time again he is not biased towards us, in fact he's always having sly digs at Liverpool.

They've been blowing smoke up your arses all season, bigging up the mythical quintuple, but now you've had a couple of defeats and the superior goal difference wiped out, coupled with a few good wins by us, they're cooing over us and questioning you lot.

Good post from a scouser no less ;)

GloryHunter07

Get over it.

18-18.
This.

Really, who gives a feck?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout

I hate to say it, but the only commentator who has remained consisitent has been Alan Green 'spit'. He's said all along that Liverpool will get close, but United will just have enough to win it. Man, did I just somehow praise Alan Green?

Cock... that feels better :)

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff

:)

holyland red

"Holier-than-thou fundamentalist"

Correct

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I don't watch MOTD often anymore. Nowt to do with any bias. If anything Hansen seems bizarely in love with United.

Just find the whole presentation terrible and boring. You don't get to see the actual pattern or balance of any game they show. Just a few select chances, with other equally good chances blanked from the highlights for no obvious reason. They try and patch this up by having the commentator make remarks like "this has been as one sided a game as you'll see" - except, according to the selective highlights you've shown, it could just as easily have ended in a draw.

Even goals on sunday is better these days, and that's handicapped by the fact you have to listen to a bunch of blokes sitting on a couch talking about shite for 30 minutes before any goals are actually shown.

Moriarty

I don't mind Lawrenson most of the time but I just wish that one day, he would put that lardarsed windbag Alan Green in his place; preferably by butting him.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Just out of interest, can Liverpool fans even stand Alan Green?

If he commentated on United games the way he commentates on theirs, I think I'd find him even more annoying.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
All punditry is shit but to be fair to Hansen and Lawrenson, they've been on MOTD throughout Liverpools poor prem history. It seems churlish to begrudge them a little excitement now that Liverpool may for the first time be putting together a title challenge.

They gave/give United Chelsea and Arsenal their dues when they were/are on top.

Москва2008

Under investigation...no more points for now
Gerrard booked for diving v Chelsea - BBC choose not to show it (big surprise)
Ronaldo booked for diving v Blackburn - BBC show, replay it, and analyse it

I don't mind them that much. It's just a bit too cosy. Would love to see Roy Keane (who Shearer slagged off earlier this season) give his comments on Newcastle's demise. Unfortunately, he's got too much self-respect.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Guess what - Lawrenson and Danny Murphy as the panellists. Two ex-Scousers; brilliant.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Nice of Fergus to finally show his face in an interview on Sky.

Wonder if he would have had the result been a draw/loss, or if the FA hadn't agreed to his Ferguson-time?

:p

rocks13

Wonder if he would have had the result been a draw/loss, or if the FA hadn't agreed to his Ferguson-time?

Why are you so bothered about seeing him? I couldn't care less if I never saw Rafa's fat face on the telly again.

Are you a little bit obsessed or do you perhaps find Sir Alex attractive?

nemanja nemagic

Like they agreed to "Rafa-time" on Saturday
We scored the goal within the first 3 minutes of injury time anyway so that doesn't really matter

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Like they agreed to "Rafa-time" on Saturday
We scored the goal within the first 3 minutes of injury time anyway so that doesn't really matter
Its the thought that counts. ;)

But good goal from Macheda. Wellbeck might as well leave.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
What difference does it make? :confused:

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Not much I suppose but I object to paying my licence fee to subsidise third-rate football coverage from the BBC who, at one time, provided the best.
I suggest you shouldn't let such small things bother you so much.

When it came on and i saw Danny Murphy sat there i muttered "scouse cnut" to my mrs but at the end of the day we won. There isn't any other type of pundit i'd rather see on the sofa than a bias Liverpool type when we pull off a win like that.

Had we been beaten, it would have been a different matter though. :)

samabachan

Football is about glory, it is about doing things
Danny Murphy's one of the nicest Scousers around. Bit miserable but ultimately a decent player who the dippers shouldn't have sold when they've got shite like Lucas and Kuyt replacing him. Also quite fair and considered with his views. I hope Shearer's permanently replaced by him if I'm honest. If Hansen actually had some competition from people who know what they're talking about then he might stop points scoring and actually try his hand at a bit of proper analysis like he used to. Hansen, Pallister/Schmeichel and Murphy would suit me fine tbh.

gaffs

Get over it.

18-18.
Spot on. Who gives a shit about what any commentators or pundits say.

Just watch the game and form your own opinions.

I hate all these posts moaning about Alan Green, Andy Gray or whoever.

And BTW, i dont think Lawro or Murphy were biased on MOTD last night.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
I'm trying to think of any ex-united players the BBC use and i'm stuggling.

Did Pallister do it occasionally or did I imagine that?

I like a bit of partiality though, even to the point of enjoying Phil Thompson and Co on Soccer Saturday.
Pallister is used occasionally by the BBC. Think he is the only ex-United player they use although I think Coppell used to be on.