Be very afraid: The normally unflappable Ole's 'pleased' delusion

Melville Red

You'd have to imagine what ole is saying in front of the cameras differs greatly to what he's saying to players in dressing room. We criticized jose for publicly throwing players under the bus. We can't have it both ways. I think ole is smart enough to know that performance was poor.
Whatever he’s saying it isn’t working is it?
I would be demanding a bloody good performance at Newcastle this Sunday and if they are still as poor as they have been against that team then there is only one thing left to do.
For the good of the club he should walk and let’s see how Woodhead handles that.

Foxbatt

Reminds me of Martinez when he was at Everton. He always says that we showed grit and determination and courage. No matter what the result was and how they played.
I mean for anyone to say that he was pleased the way we played should be sacked on the spot for being delusional.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
The squad is not good enough to sustain injuries to three or four top players and still produce well. That's the gist of it and when you subtract more quality to rest the ones returning and combine that with a synthetic pitch, this is what you get. This is not the game to lose one's mind over.

I mean we all knew that the team is fecked attacking wise if pogba is injured. Now why are we actually acting surprised when it eventually transpires?
This is what makes forums interesting. I do see your point and could agree with it but don't. Pogba without doubt is our best talent but what he brings to the club has been debated ever since he's been at the here. On his day he could play for any club in the world which is why I could agree with you. If he doesn't play we have absolutely no creativity and attacking wise we are next to useless but I only comment on what I see with my own eyes.

Ever since Ole arrived and we had that purple patch Pogba was a beast but when that run ended that Pogba has just disappeared. I would never judge a player if he has a few bad games but in my view other than a few odd games he's been terrible which is why I said even if Pogba played nothing would of changed. I really don't have an agenda with him but I can't say he's Indispensable when in my eyes he isn't.