Bellingham 150m / Rice 100m

Oranges038

People go on about Bruno but Bellingham isn't half a massive twat himself. There is clearly a pattern of him being a sore loser but bordering on pathetic. Be interesting to see if he's judged as harshly as Bruno if he joins the PL because he waves his arms in the air and moans just as much as him.

What a twat.

Somebody should tell him to just build a bridge and get over it.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
People go on about Bruno but Bellingham isn't half a massive twat himself. There is clearly a pattern of him being a sore loser but bordering on pathetic. Be interesting to see if he's judged as harshly as Bruno if he joins the PL because he waves his arms in the air and moans just as much as him.

He’s 19 years old.

Strootman's Finger

From what I have seen they talk up this behavior from Bellingham. And I am guessing this behavior will get worse when he's getting frustrated more often while playing better opposition.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

If he's playing for Liverpool, that's passion, if he's playing for United, it's petulance.

McTerminator

He’s 19 years old.
Plus, did he actually do anything in the video?

Having handbags with Cucarella which all looks 50/50 anyway and then pushed a camera out of his face after a loss… so what?

I say this with every expectation he’ll be wearing a Liverpool shirt next season.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
But one of the things he gets a lot of praise for is his maturity. So 19 year old can be used to praise the behavior when convenient, 19 years old can be used to scold the behavior when convenient.
Not really. He’s praised for the mature way he plays the game. If he reverts to a teenager after the final whistle that doesn’t make his in game maturity any less impressive.

weetee

Supports
no-one in particular
I didn't watch the vid but he's well known for his moan-y behavior, against his teammates as well, in Germany. Even though he's "only" 19yo he defo should work on that side of him.

El Jefe

Plus, did he actually do anything in the video?

Having handbags with Cucarella which all looks 50/50 anyway and then pushed a camera out of his face after a loss… so what?

I say this with every expectation he’ll be wearing a Liverpool shirt next season.
Not really. He’s praised for the mature way he plays the game. If he reverts to a teenager after the final whistle that doesn’t make his in game maturity any less impressive.
My post wasn't limited to the handbags after the game, in general he is a moany player who complains at officials and teammates.

Not sure if you watched the game but he was awful and seemed more interested in picking fights at the end of the game than helping his team win. Git into it with Chilwell a bit and could have seen red for a bad tackle on Reece James.

19 year olds can be petulant but I've watched a lot of football and can't think of many who have whined and moaned as much as Bellingham.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Rooney was equally bad in that sense when he was young. He'd be at the ref constantly. :lol:

90 + 5min

First, Bellingham is nowhere near quality Fernandes have. He is still a young boy trying to find his way. Overrated by miles and that is not good for his development. That puts pressure on him. Players thinking they are better than they actually are don’t go far.
Second, he is not going to get same criticism because of nationality.

Strootman's Finger

First of all, I am big fan of his, I don't want to get into arguments that suggest otherwise. But often his maturity off the pitch is praised as one of his better attributes, I see it all the time.

Chief123

Surely Rice is going to be available on the cheap if West Ham go down?

I can’t see West Ham demanding a massive fee if they go down as there’s no way Rice will be sticking around to play in the Championship.

Trophy Room

Surely Rice is going to be available on the cheap if West Ham go down?

I can’t see West Ham demanding a massive fee if they go down as there’s no way Rice will be sticking around to play in the Championship.
Another overrated English player. So is Bellingham.