Ben Chilwell | Chelsea player

RooneyLegend

Terrible for him as he was in the form of his life in recent weeks.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Wasn't Alonso keeping him out of the team with some really good form earlier this season? Chillwell has looked great since coming back into their side though, it'll be a miss for them even if the back up is good.
I think Tuchel said that was mainly because of the mental strain he had not playing a minute for England in the summer.

Bastian

Just saw photos of his new chick. I think, being a Chelsea left back, I'd not introduce her to any of the Chelsea players, at any point, ever.

giorno

Supports
Real Madrid
Just saw photos of his new chick. I think, being a Chelsea left back, I'd not introduce her to any of the Chelsea players, at any point, ever.
Eh, Jonh Terry's gone mate

giorno

Supports
Real Madrid
That was just a joke, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is rife within those circles.
Eh. I'm of the opinion that professional athletes shouldn't bother about non-open relationships

I mean, anybody actually believes Chilwell isn't gonna cheat on her?

Bastian

Eh. I'm of the opinion that professional athletes shouldn't bother about non-open relationships

I mean, anybody actually believes Chilwell isn't gonna cheat on her?
He can cheat-down, but she'll be cheating-up.

giorno

Supports
Real Madrid
Nah, all Kante has to do is flash that adorable smile once and Chilwell is done out here.
He's too puppy-like honestly. Havertz, James and Loftus-Cheek are the bangable ones on that team...Ziyech maybe. Thiago is married and a good christian so he's out

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He's too puppy-like honestly. Havertz, James and Loftus-Cheek are the bangable ones on that team...Ziyech maybe. Thiago is married and a good christian so he's out
I mean JT was hardly the catch of the century either, so clearly being extremely good looking isn't always the determining factor :lol: