Ben Shapiro

WPMUFC

The moment she came back she was trying to get Shapiro to fire her. In the space of a few shows she talked about Macron's wife being trans, "culty jews" etc. It was so telegraphed that she could've just worn a "fire me" placard and it would've been subtler.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Not so much of a free speech warrior, after all, i see, super shocking.

He had no problem with her(and others) going after other groups, but once she went after Israel, that was the red line.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Surprised this thread doesn’t have people just bumping it with the word cnut every now and again like the James corden one

Tyrion

Not so much of a free speech warrior, after all, i see, super shocking.

He had no problem with her(and others) going after other groups, but once she went after Israel, that was the red line.
Yep, exactly. There's a few people like him. They'll rant about censorship whenever their racist BS is criticised but when anyone dares imply Netanyahu is anything less than a Saint then they demand punishment.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Supposedly she’s been sacked / let go because of her critical stance against Israel and its military.
she was also a pretty open antisemite, and had been for a while, backing kanye for example. though when it first happened, point ben only argued, didn't fire her. not 100% sure what all she did this time, if it was more nazi-backing or only her """"principled"""" anti-israel stance.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
she was also a pretty open antisemite, and had been for a while, backing kanye for example. though when it first happened, point ben only argued, didn't fire her. not 100% sure what all she did this time, if it was more nazi-backing or only her """"principled"""" anti-israel stance.
I’m not sure what she said and I have no desire to find out. There’s just nothing better when these conservative right winged weirdos turn on each other.