Ben Shapiro

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Everytime I see a new post in this thread in my notifications, my blood pressure rises a little.

I'm not a hateful person, but something about Ben Shapiro (it's his voice obviously) makes me want to strangle something.
:lol:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Using this as the alt-right idiots thread

There’s a pretty good article on her in The Atlantic, link is early in the thread.

Looks like she now is taking her batshittery into religion. She will fit right in.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
There’s a pretty good article on her in The Atlantic, link is early in the thread.

Looks like she now is taking her batshittery into religion. She will fit right in.
Didn't she marry a non white due, after all of that.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Didn't she marry a non white due, after all of that.
i just read the article, which covers that quite a bit.
she's an awful person and the article humanises her as much as possible and reaches the same conclusion.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
i just read the article, which covers that quite a bit.
she's an awful person and the article humanises her as much as possible and reaches the same conclusion.
Reading it now, the movie that The Atlantic are bringing out looks interesting.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Using this as the alt-right idiots thread
In that case this belongs here (Irish ex-journo turned whacked-out racist conspiracist, although categorizing her particular brand of insanity is difficult):

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
In that case this belongs here (Irish ex-journo turned whacked-out racist conspirator, although categorizing her particular brand of insanity is difficult):

Wow, don’t even want to listen to that. ‘The Troubles’ as a staged event. Just wow.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

is this Shapiro tweet real?
Just by looking at Ben Shapiro once, one can quickly deduce that he never, ever had a hot sister. Hot stepsister, maybe, but not any sister with any blood relation.

Tarrou

Just by looking at Ben Shapiro once, one can quickly deduce that he never, ever had a hot sister. Hot stepsister, maybe, but not any sister with any blood relation.
or he's a narcissist who just sees a bit of himself in his sister

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I wouldn't put my dick anywhere that Ben Shapiro has put his.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Because she’s not hot enough for you, or is it because she’s affiliated with that cretin?
I’m not that much of a fan of Toucan Sam’s cereal, I certainly wouldn’t want to bang it.

Even if she was my cup of tea & I was smitten by her looks, once the verbal diarrhea spewed out of her mouth, I would instantly lose all attraction to her.

Eriku

I’m not that much of a fan of Toucan Sam’s cereal, I certainly wouldn’t want to bang it.

Even if she was my cup of tea & I was smitten by her looks, once the verbal diarrhea spewed out of her mouth, I would instantly lose all attraction to her.
Gotta love the folks on the Caf who only would bang an 8 or above

Not heard any filth she’s spewed, I may well be with you on that point.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Gotta love the folks on the Caf who only would bang an 8 or above

Not heard any filth she’s spewed, I may well be with you on that point.
Tough to rate that as anything approaching a 7.9. Or 7. Or 6.

She looks like the result of a carnival mirror reflection. Or one of those face distorting apps.