Ben Shapiro

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Remember the time he called Andrew Neill a liberal?

JakeC

At one point he argues there shouldn't be a minimum wage.
I'm convinced he has a kink involving getting absolutely humiliated by the whole of twitter by uttering monumentally stupid shite. Ro Khanna is perhaps, with my limited knowledge of US Politics, the biggest softball a prick like Ben could debate.

He's 100% Gish Gallop, and has zero actual arguments, I'd love to debate him and just refuse to allow him to change the subject at will.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
His slightly nasal, talkingreallyquickly, and in the same volume & tone shtick is really irritating.

Mike Smalling

With the Chauvin case now starting, I had to check if Shapiro didn't have a terrible take on the situation, and he did not disappoint:

Remember folks, it's not racism if the cop is not shouting the n-word at the top of his lungs.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I see this thread bumped and my brain hums a little "What's the little man done now" tune as I click.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I had a fleeting hope that he was going down the same recent road paved by Limbaugh & Liddy, things like this happen in threes.

That dried right up, unfortunately.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I’m not actively pining for his demise, the pop up of his name out of the blue made me think about the ‘things happen in threes’ belief & that’s where my mind went.

I would certainly offer my sincere tots & pears to any who would be affected by such a turn in Ben’s life.

Jericholyte2

I'd refer Ben to the recent episode of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver...

If you're bar for racist / non-racist is shouting racial slurs, lynching people or proudly wearing your hood at Wall-Mart then the chances are that you're part of the problem!

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I'm convinced he has a kink involving getting absolutely humiliated by the whole of twitter by uttering monumentally stupid shite. Ro Khanna is perhaps, with my limited knowledge of US Politics, the biggest softball a prick like Ben could debate.

He's 100% Gish Gallop, and has zero actual arguments, I'd love to debate him and just refuse to allow him to change the subject at will.
What would your counter-argument be when he calls you a baby-killer? (Assuming you're for legalized abortion)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
What would your counter-argument be when he calls you a baby-killer? (Assuming you're for legalized abortion)
I’d tell him that his entire existence is a better argument than I could ever make.

JakeC

I tend not to take seriously people who think abortion kills babies.

Especially those who would also completely destroy social welfare for single parents, oppose contraception, and don't support fully free childcare, health care, and education.

So yeah, I'd probably just make fun of him for being a short asshole who can't turn his wife on.

Tarrou

you wouldn't think it possible but they've both become emphatically bigger cnuts since that interview