Ben Shapiro

OleBoiii

Bill: "You and I are very different people Ben, me a critical thinking, enlightened liberal and you a moral Christian Conservative. But I think we can both agree that it's all the fault of wokey Marxist devil worshipers bent on destroying this great country"
Ben: "Yes."
Audience: Rapturous Applause
Bill: delivers some poorly told, trite and probably racist joke without any wit, timing or a punchline.
Audience: Hysterical Laughter
Weed: Douses herself in weedkiller.

Theme song.
How nice of the Americans to broadcast their prime TV at time more suitable to us Europeans!

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Only thing missing is when Bill hits the table with his prompt cards and looks at the camera for a second, in silence, offering us the face of someone who has just revealed the meaning of life.

Raven

He's the definition of the term piss weasel. If it weren't for Elon Musk and Boris Johnson, he'd be the first person I'd fire into the sun if I could.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He's the definition of the term piss weasel. If it weren't for Elon Musk and Boris Johnson, he'd be the first person I'd fire into the sun if I could.
But you love Elon? What happened?

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.
30 pages on this idiot? You can do better Caf :lol:

PS; This has probably been mentioned before but if you want proof that he’s a moron, just watch his ridiculous interview with ‘lefty liberal’ Andrew Neil……..

NotThatSoph

But you love Elon? What happened?
Revan/Raven is the new Shamana/Shamans.

Not relevant, but I remember initially reading Shamana's tagline 'not shamans' and interpreting it as a compliment. I may or may not have been wrong, it's rude to say.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Revan/Raven is the new Shamana/Shamans.

Not relevant, but I remember initially reading Shamana's tagline 'not shamans' and interpreting it as a compliment. I may or may not have been wrong, it's rude to say.
Shamana was definitely the worse poster.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The comments section... the country is so split. Plenty of pro-Shapiro comments in the thread. But, from previous posts in this thread, it appears Shapiro again did what he does - riles his opposition and puts that person into an emotional, reactionary defensive position. I'm guessing the preceding segments had fireworks.

This comment below... anyone care to dive deeper? I have no clue about CRT other than buzzwords apparently. Nance came off as a clown during much of that segment but I think he was spot on a couple points, especially about the hijacking of the phrase/wording (like defund the police). Shapiro made solid points as well.
letsomethingshine
3 hours ago (edited)
Malcolm's entire argument: "what the f**k are these money-conservatives and money-neoliberals agreeing on? What my life as a black man is and should be? That I should be forced to read and disagree with some 70s intelligent lawyers talking about racial laws and how race was baked into the system by northerners trying to appeal to Southern white voters?"
Literally NO PROGRESSIVE had heard about CRT until Christopher Rufo said it would be a great manipulation tactic to have conservatives lemmings pretend in concert that anything negative to do with race was because of a half-correct hypothesis from black-self-aware lawyers in the 70s. Conservatives were the ones to support segregation, not liberals. Liberals merely allowed it happily if it made their conservative friends feel o.k.
Literally NO ONE is doing any of the bullwhip Ben "Cersei was the good guy [in GoT]" Shapiro is saying that K-12 public schools are doing with the 70s CRT. Neocons are such Necromansers. Sadly Malcolm thinks that Ben supports Republicans that say that K-12 children should NOT be allowed to learn any race-history. That is just wrong, but then again, Malcolm does not have to be forced to be a point-by-point expert on Ben Shapiro. ...He should have given Ben the benefit of the doubt, but with that B.S. statement that Ben Sharpiro made at the beginning

Kinky Melinky

I can't listen to the lad. My anxiety levels go through the roof just listening to him. He's so hard right it's insufferable. I mean I don't mind moderates. I'm probably a bit of a moderate myself but man Shapiro gets on my nerves

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
Can I "feel" like a 65 year old? Can I "identify" as black? When does this become a valid form of identity?
yeah man what if we legalize gay marriage what next can you marry your microwave oven (who identifies as a woman)

Conor

Is it yeah :lol:

I don't even like Ben Shapiro.

But wait - and brace yourself for this - I don't judge people who do.
Edgelord status is all but confirmed. You were a few taps away from typing "so much for the tolerant left" there.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Edgelord status is all but confirmed. You were a few taps away from typing "so much for the tolerant left" there.
What are you talking about?

It must be nice labelling people off the back of a few posts, deciding they're inferior right wing loons and then @'ing them to let them know you 'have them worked out' but can you feck off now please?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Imagine not judging Ben Shapiro fans. How are we supposed to not judge people who don’t judge Ben Shapiro fans?

Conor

What are you talking about?

It must be nice labelling people off the back of a few posts, deciding they're inferior right wing loons and then @'ing them to let them know you 'have them worked out' but can you feck off now please?
I haven't really said any of that though.