Ben Shapiro

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
90% of caf users who normally frequent the CE forum would probably embarrass Ben in a debate.

arnie_ni

He'll have no problem, he can't even get his wife wet

Edit he has children. Feck.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Difficult to accurately discuss how much I despise this midget.
A very hateful man to the core. I don't think I find other extremist writers that annoying but Shapiro really is something. I guess that's why his fans love him. Watching the mad libs get "TRIGGERED". I think that is the problem. He's a grown man acting like a kid and has a devoted following. Reflects a lot of things wrong about society.

Also, another thing that bothers me he is too much of a coward to say he has X beliefs due to his faith and hides behind weird logical conclusions. Smug little runt.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

atkar83

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Candace has probably seen a rise in followers after her grift with Kanye and probably wants to keep that train going with some more antisemitic remarks. She just needs to find a balance between what Kanye wants to hear and what Shapiro will allow. One one hand Shapiro's company pays her, on the other hand an idiot is buying her husbands failing social media company, tough tough decision.

Kinky Melinky

Shapiro and Owens in the same room. Being stuck there with the two of them is honestly my idea of hell.