Benjamin Mendy

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Not sure if it’s just the random games I’ve been watching but he’s been poor when I have seen him.

That fecking punch :lol:

padr81

Supports
Man City
Guy can't even be in the right position to punch somebody.

Talented lad but might wanna get checked for adhd or something.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
If Shaw's defensive positioning bothered Mourinho then Mendy's would give him an aneurysm.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?

Surely will be charged for violent conduct?
Haha what the feck was that :lol:

I've been watching the all or nothing city documentary and he comes across as a nutter in that too. Definitely got a screw or 2 loose.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
He had many crazy outbursts while in Marseille. It looked like he had calmed down since then.

Bergman

Supports
Liverpool
Do people still reckon he's the best LB in the league? Alonso is better and certainly Robertson is too.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Do people still reckon he's the best LB in the league? Alonso is better and certainly Robertson is too.
Alonso in a back four is also pretty erratic. Robertson is comfortably the better defender of the three.

Classical Mechanic

Defensively he's arguably the worst but going forward he's the best, certainly at crossing. It works for Pep's system but he'll cost them in the CL against top sides. He should have cost them last night but Spurs were unable to take advantage of his atrocious defending.

Irrational.

Has this been picked up in any of papers, or was it mentioned yesterday? I wouldn't be surprised if St Pep and his bunch of merry men get away with it. Those little darlings.

Craig Ward

Has this been picked up in any of papers, or was it mentioned yesterday? I wouldn't be surprised if St Pep and his bunch of merry men get away with it. Those little darlings.
I listened to talk sport for an hour this morning and read a review of the game online and this is the first I'm hearing of it.

Media being a bit picky - image if this was a utd player, it would have blown up.

With Kompany's & Sane's challenges against Burnley and now this, for all the great attacking football City have a real discipline issue. All 3 incidents are disgraceful

Slevs

likes to play with penises
What the feck wss that punch :lol::lol:

Lamela doesn't even have a clue he was about to get knocked out. That's from behind and an extremely low attempt at a sucker punch.

Varun

Staff
Best going forward and what Pep needs. Would be found out in a "normal" team. Robertson is the most well rounded of the 3.

Treble

He was very poor last night. If he doesn't improve, he'll cost them at some point. Besides, Sane doesn't play because of him and Sane is (in)arguaby better on the left than Sterling attacking wise.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Silly swipe aside, he looked like a pub footballer last night. Diabolical overall performance.

There was a bit where he missed a simple interception and responded by standing still that goes down as one of the worst moments I’ve ever seen from a professional footballer. Would like a gif of that moment. Was quite something.

CA1

He's big, fast and got a great cross.

He's a really average player though, lacks a brain and basic techincal qualties. He's a fecking irritating character too. I don't see what Guardiola sees in him, I said a few weeks back he's just not a Guardiola type player at all.

Blessing in disgusie for City that he missed most of last season. His presence also hinder Sane because Guardiola doesn't want to players on the same side who want to just go down the byline.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
I think it is a disgrace that this isn't even being mentioned on the major sporting websites.

The Mourinho swearing translation was all over the news.

If a United player did what Mendy did then there would be a man hunt.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Imagine if he connected the punch. It was a swing at full force.

Tarrou

According to the Mail he won’t be banned because the ref saw it but deemed it not worthy of punishment

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Google “Mendy punch”
Yes it is in the papers, which are all rags and not the major news outlets. It is not being mentioned on Sky Sports or BBC Sports.

The only mention of city is the Mahrez tribute and 'Will anyone stop City'.

If it was United, it would be mentioned on Sky Sports or BBC Sports. It would be talking about the player being banned/punished.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
According to the Mail he won’t be banned because the ref saw it but deemed it not worthy of punishment
What about Mourinho swearing at the camera? The ref didn't do anything so should that be deemed not worthy of punishment?

Ridiculous if that is true what you are saying.

Murray3007

is mad how terrible he actually is at defending, he does have some cross on him to be fair, as for the punch if I was a city fan I would be hoping he got about 12 games, much did city pay for him ?

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Woll not be charged. The FA is a fecking joke.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Have the FA not hired a French body language expert for his uncoerced opinion of it?