Benjamin Mendy

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Yes he's better than this. Clearly rusty though at the moment.

Bojan11

He was never a great defender.

Even for Monaco, I wasn't impressed with him defensively. Attacking wise he was brilliant for them.

Nick7

Been awful at both ends, seems perpetually stuck at the halfway line. Needs time, though.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
He is coming of an injury with no preseason. I think he will be better than this going forward not sure about defending.

prtk0811

His crosses are really strong and accurate with that left foot.

Treble

Doesn't impress defensively but his crossing seems special.

podurban2

Will be the best LB in the league, second best defender next to Bailly in the future. One for my fantasy for sure. Whyyy did we not get this guy?

AshRK

Nothing unexpected. Great going forward, average defensively.

IrishRedDevil

Attacking against a 10 man, toothless Liverpool is hardly difficult.

He wasn't that impressive when Salah was on his wing. Surely he should be smart enough to drop back and give Otamendi more protection in the first half. Obiviously that's when Liverpool were controlling things and the red card changed the game, and his job in the second half has been easy.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
Attacking against a 10 man, toothless Liverpool is hardly difficult.

He wasn't that impressive when Salah was on his wing. Surely he should be smart enough to drop back and give Otamendi more protection in the first half. Obiviously that's when Liverpool were controlling things and the red card changed the game, and his job in the second half has been easy.
Indeed, lessons to be learnt from this game. We should be playing Martial down the left to isolate Otamendi when we play them. Mendy did feck all defensively first half.

Still defensively shaky, was never great at that at Monaco but even coming off an injury you can see why Pep will love him. So many dangerous crosses in the second half, great assist