Benjamin Sesko | Despite Raees best efforts he’s joining Liepzig. Damn you Raees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid234

Another fake united linked story to get a club to up their bid like Clauss or is the source legit?

Would be super exciting if we signed him but I am skeptical based on how the summer has gone so far and lack of reporting from UK sources

James_42

Would love to see us sign a genuine FM beast and for him to do well.

I wonder how much he will cost.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Has that mufcMPB guy made this up once again? Can't find any article on Kurier.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I think Hag is on the lookout for a young, physical number 9 after our move with Brobbey didnt materialize (thank god).

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Could be good signing for us... but anyone know how much potential he got, in FM for example?

Rauður Djöfull

Interesting, but also read Newcastle is after him, might be trying to get them to hurry up and bid more?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
According to a Austrian newspaper.

Ah yes, the same twitter account that was claiming Timber to United was done six weeks ago. [Source: trust me bro]

If you've got the actual alleged source saying that, then post that - otherwise a bullshitter with a twitter account putting things in brackets doesn't mean anything.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
No idea what level he is currently at. But we need attackers past Sancho/martial/Rashford. Preferably a striker and a RW that way Ronaldo leaves freely too. If he can play a squad role then all for it. Elanga is a bit shit and needs to go out on loan to develop but probably not good enough anyway, Amad is physically not ready, Garnacho is 17... need something else there.

FM legend though.

Dan_F

Anyone seen him/can give a bit more info about him?
Tall, strong, decent pace and can finish. Pretty raw though and it would be a massive step up. If we can keep Ronaldo and have him coming off the bench and playing Europa, that would be perfect.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Ah yes, the same twitter account that was claiming Timber to United was done six weeks ago. [Source: trust me bro]

If you've got the actual alleged source saying that, then post that - otherwise a bullshitter with a twitter account putting things in brackets doesn't mean anything.
I posted it due to the below account who used to leak team news. So I thought there might be some truth to the rumour.

V.O.

I posted it due to the below account who used to leak team news. So I thought there might be some truth to the rumour.

I'm not sure that posting team lineups 10 minutes before the club does correlates with being ITK about transfer activity.

Either way, the main thing with these aggregator/bullshitter accounts is just to make sure the outlet/journalist they're saying has said something has actually said it. If an Austrian paper had a scoop like one of the highest profile players in their league being signed by Man Utd, they wouldn't be hiding it. You'd be able to find it in 30 seconds on their twitter or website.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I'm not sure that posting team lineups 10 minutes before the club does correlates with being ITK about transfer activity.

Either way, the main thing with these aggregator/bullshitter accounts is just to make sure the outlet/journalist they're saying has said something has actually said it. If an Austrian paper had a scoop like one of the highest profile players in their league being signed by Man Utd, they wouldn't be hiding it. You'd be able to find it in 30 seconds on their twitter or website.
You just couldn't let this one go, could you? Muppets are running on fumes, this would have breathed new life into us all.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

All this is a moot point now because Romano has confirmed our interest in the player. And contrary to what's said about Romano, he does get info from agents.

mu4c_20le

All this is a moot point now because Romano has confirmed our interest in the player. And contrary to what's said about Romano, he does get info from agents.
All Romano said is that we've looked at the player, like we do with hundreds of others. And we've inquired about his situation. That guy is just another Goldbridge, but without the exposure.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Kurier journalist.
That mufcMPB guy really is a terrible account.

V.O.

Romano basically said we know about the player. The other thing said we're about to sign him in 5 minutes. Slight difference in the stories. :lol:

Adnan

Talent Spotter
All Romano said is that we've looked at the player, like we do with hundreds of others. And we've inquired about his situation. That guy is just another Goldbridge, but without the exposure.
He's not another Goldbridge and he actually is a well connected journalist. That doesn't mean he knows everything but he's still a good source of information. And Romano has said Sesko is under condiseration by United.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Romano basically said we know about the player. The other thing said we're about to sign him in 5 minutes. Slight difference in the stories. :lol:
Romano said he was one of the players being considered by the club.

saik

Ooooh is this getting to "very very hot" stage? I'm excited. :drool:

I've always maintained that we should let Ronaldo leave and get in a young striker to develop. Hope that young striker is this guy.Tall, strong and decent with the ball at his feet. He is very raw though from what I saw.

As much as I like him, I don't think he is ready for the Prem yet. But Dortmund have taken a punt on his strike partner in Adeyemi so I guess we can take a punt on this guy and start him in the Europa league games.

V.O.

Romano said he was one of the players being considered by the club.
Yes, which you could say about a hundred players. That's not "his agent is in London finalising the transfer".

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Yes, which you could say about a hundred players. That's not "his agent is in London finalising the transfer".
I'm not sure the club is considering signing hundreds of players but rather the players being considered are ones the club feel have the requisite ability to play as a striker in the mid to long-term.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
So basically that aggregator account has made some shit up about Sesko and United, Romano has contacted the agent to verify, the agent has said we’re monitoring him and think he’s “really talented” like any good agent would and now his client’s name is out there with lots of exposure for both Sesko and Romano. Win-win.

Status
Not open for further replies.