Benjamin Sesko | Despite Raees best efforts he’s joining Liepzig. Damn you Raees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
How did city land aguero all those years ago yet we struggle to get this nobody?
They paid crazy amounts to players but within a fixed style of play. That's why they were successful. We can copy their model, and really should have, if we had a more competent board.

MinGin

How did city land aguero all those years ago yet we struggle to get this nobody?
Off record fee they will/are/were pay and we cannot pay.
Also, player from Red bull group is not easy to sell when they are not the end product from RB Leipzig.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Quick, everyone do a YouTube analysis video with a minor gripe about a small aspect of his game. Once the guy bites we can start the charm offensive.

cyberman

To be fair I don’t understand how these videos work unless you’re watching and analysing every minute. I can see why he would be annoyed, it really looks like analysis based on YouTube clips other people uploaded.
It’s the same for all those videos on YouTube

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
To be fair I don’t understand how these videos work unless you’re watching and analysing every minute. I can see why he would be annoyed, it really looks like analysis based on YouTube clips other people uploaded.
It’s the same for all those videos on YouTube
Actually we have a Wyscout so we have access to every touch pass and run off the ball etc even from the most obscure games - so no different to what professional scout departments have access to at big clubs. We can’t obviously post every clip but one that paints the best narrative of what the analysis leads to. So different to just using a YouTube comp of best bits.

Dr. StrangeHate

On the one hand, that's awesome. :lol:

On the other, do we want somebody who cares enough about social media that he responds to random youtubers and disagrees with them? :nervous:
If he has this thin skin, how is he going to deal with the CAF "Halaand Vs Nunez Vs Sesko" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.