Benjamin Sesko | Despite Raees best efforts he’s joining Liepzig. Damn you Raees

Status
Not open for further replies.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Diagnosed with testicle tumor last week. He's already undergoing treatment. I think an update was expected this week, but not seen anything.

Edit: Seen the update now, they don't expect him to return atleast for a few months. Here's something that might be relevant for this thread:

Kehl:

"We are preparing for different scenarios. We are working on different options and ideas. At the moment, nothing is concrete. We have a relatively tight schedule until November.

"Honestly, I think our squad offers us a lot of possibilities. [Dortmund coach] Edin [Terzic] has a number of options at his disposal. Nevertheless, we may lack the profile that Haller has in terms of height and presence. But we will only do something if it makes sense."
Wow, hadn’t heard that. Hope he makes a full recovery

pascell

I feel as Murtough has met with his agent that he's on our list but the plan was to sign him next summer, especially given that ten Hag wanted to keep Ronaldo and we couldn't find a buyer for Martial.

This might change if we get a decent fee for Ronaldo. Looks tailor made for the PL.

the_cliff

Let's hope Ronaldo leaves and we get this guy.

Watched the full game against Liverpool, he was brilliant.

Fooza

I feel as Murtough has met with his agent that he's on our list but the plan was to sign him next summer, especially given that ten Hag wanted to keep Ronaldo and we couldn't find a buyer for Martial.

This might change if we get a decent fee for Ronaldo. Looks tailor made for the PL.
Yepp, sounds like us waiting a season, and his price rising to £85m, and we end up spending that

Infra-red

If we did approach him, then given his club, it's possible he was a Rangnick target (see also Tchouaméni and Nkunku). We might still make a move if Ronaldo goes, I suppose.

phelans shorts

If we did approach him, then given his club, it's possible he was a Rangnick target (see also Tchouaméni and Nkunku). We might still make a move if Ronaldo goes, I suppose.
So the player we first bid on 2 years ago was probably a Rangnick target just like two players that we weren’t actually in for?

saik

United legend on my save.

Infra-red

So the player we first bid on 2 years ago was probably a Rangnick target just like two players that we weren’t actually in for?
I recall reading somewhere (think it was The Athletic) that Rangnick was pushing very hard for United to sign Tchouaméni in January - United weren't keen and by the summer Madrid had their talons in to him and Rangnick was heading off for pastures new.

Don't know if the story about Rangnick, United's scouts and Nkunku is true or not, but seems like he was probably never going to move this summer anyway. I'm sure Rangnick would have been aware of Sesko.

saik

Oh great he’s put in a transfer request, just what we need.

Interestingly I think that’s also the worst I’ve seen him turn out on the game, which shows how ludicrously good he is on it.
Yup he's highly rated in this year's version. The only other guys who are well-rounded and complete strikers that are better this guy in the game are Haaland and Vlahovic and they've already been snapped up. That's why I'm muppeting hard for this guy haha.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He reminds me of Dzeko, who I think was a very underrated striker. I would have loved him at United.

Infra-red

He reminds me of Dzeko, who I think was a very underrated striker. I would have loved him at United.
Too slow over 5 yards was the reason we reportedly turned him down. I can kind of see it. This kid looks a bit more sprightly.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Too slow over 5 yards was the reason we reportedly turned him down. I can kind of see it. This kid looks a bit more sprightly.
Yeah, that was pretty evident in the later stages of his career, how slow he became. This kid does look faster for sure.

yamo123x

We should sign this lad now and get on with it. Doubts sourrounding Ronaldo and Greenwood still exist...we cant go into this season with the Incredible Sulk as our only centre forward.

Leaking sh1t to that idiot Romano has prob upped transfer fee by 20 million, i used to like Romano but i now find his voice hugely annoying, and genuinely believe he knows feck all.

izec

Buy him until he is cheap and the usual clubs for talents that want to make the next step (Dortmund, Leipzig, Ajax etc.) are not on it. But we dont have scouts

croadyman

Ideally we should be looking to get him in this summer as a player who comes in and out of the team. Another year of development will invite a lot more clubs interested in him.
Yeah but trouble is when Ronaldo leaves we haven't anyone else who could lead the line, therefore would be tricky to do that

croadyman

I would love if we could get him, but I am not getting my hopes up.
Love if we would buy him now lend him to Red Bull if Ronaldo stays get him here if Ronaldo goes.
Yeah I would like that too but doubt it happens

Chief123

United legend on my save.

Oh man, this is making me want to play FM again! It's soo damn good and addictive! It's also an amazing way of scouting talent in real life! Used to find so many gems on the game which would become known to the world a year or two later in real life.

Strootman's Finger

We should buy him this summer, when he costs something like 30 mil, and we can further develope him into a top striker.

What will happen is, he'll stay at Salzburg another year, make a move to a midtable English club or top table German club and then in 3 years will spend 4 months trying to negiotate his 100 mil fee down, and one of our rivals will show up the last minute and sign him.

Castia

If he carries on performing he will be 70m+ next summer.

Do it.

Chief123

I recall reading somewhere (think it was The Athletic) that Rangnick was pushing very hard for United to sign Tchouaméni in January - United weren't keen and by the summer Madrid had their talons in to him and Rangnick was heading off for pastures new.

Don't know if the story about Rangnick, United's scouts and Nkunku is true or not, but seems like he was probably never going to move this summer anyway. I'm sure Rangnick would have been aware of Sesko.
Ragnick also was reported to have pushed the board to sign Alvarez in January. In the end, he went to City.

saik

Oh man, this is making me want to play FM again! It's soo damn good and addictive! It's also an amazing way of scouting talent in real life! Used to find so many gems on the game which would become known to the world a year or two later in real life.
Do it! Not sure what's the last version you played but it's a lot more in-depth now.

Status
Not open for further replies.