Benoît Badiashile

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Now this is a transfer I'm on board with. Still only 19 but has world class potential. Fantastic acceleration, good on the ball and great in aerial duels.

jamesjimmybyrondean

Another left footed CB we are being linked with. This isn't the first time we've been linked with him though. I think we've had him on our radar for a while now

jamesjimmybyrondean

We've been linked with different CBs - Ake Koulibaly Torres Gabriel Badiashile etc. I'm not convinced we want any of them. Our targets are usually clear and obvious. This just makes me think we don't know what we want

JuriM

We've been linked with different CBs - Ake Koulibaly Torres Gabriel Badiashile etc. I'm not convinced we want any of them. Our targets are usually clear and obvious. This just makes me think we don't know what we want
Or the media doesn't have a clue and keep using our name to sell stories.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Very quick is a stretch, he is maybe above average. He is talented but barely played this season, his strength have been focus, positioning and he is good on the ball.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He looks absolutely enormous.

NYAS

Very quick is a stretch, he is maybe above average. He is talented but barely played this season, his strength have been focus, positioning and he is good on the ball.
One of the main reasons I’ve wanted him for a few years; being good at it at that age is something pretty rare. That usually comes with much more experience, and probably means his ceiling is pretty high. Despite his age I’ve always noticed his composure and the ease with which he defends; a far cry from hotheads like Bailly/Jones/Rojo.

JPRouve

Scout
Why hasn't he played much this season
Barely is a slight exaggration he was a starter for Jardim but Moreno and his weird team selections seemingly didn't like him, so he found himself on the bench.

BlahRules

He is signing for Leverkusen but we are being touted to be interested to increase his fees and wages.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
One of the main reasons I’ve wanted him for a few years; being good at it at that age is something pretty rare. That usually comes with much more experience, and probably means his ceiling is pretty high. Despite his age I’ve always noticed his composure and the ease with which he defends; a far cry from hotheads like Bailly/Jones/Rojo.
Sounds promising!

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Barely is a slight exaggration he was a starter for Jardim but Moreno and his weird team selections seemingly didn't like him, so he found himself on the bench.
Started 16/28 league games but seems to have gone all December and January without playing at all. It’s still impressive considering he was 18 for most of the season which is very young for a defender. Do Monaco have good options at centre back?

swedishgloryhunter

Only seen YouTube clips but from what i saw, this kid can play. Would be the perfect partner for maguire. Im all pro lindelöf but this guy when he develops a bit more will be a beast.

So from what i saw it seems he has a good read on the game and nice passing ability. Seems quick aswell which we need.

Sign him up ED. He will be taken care of by our taxi driver Paul.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
We’ve been linked with him on and off since he was 16.
Yes apparently been tracking the kid's progress for some years now which does sound a lot like our policy recently.

£15m from BL has been turned down and they are asking £30m. Do you think he'll go for around 20-25?

red thru&thru

Why do people presume we've only just been looking at him? We've been looking at him for a while.

Does seem very good.

JPRouve

Scout
Started 16/28 league games but seems to have gone all December and January without playing at all. It’s still impressive considering he was 18 for most of the season which is very young for a defender. Do Monaco have good options at centre back?
No, the defenders are really bad outside of Badiaschille and Maripan. And no it's not very good, he basically spent 8 months barely playing football which isn't a good thing.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
We were linked to him as an 18 yo so not sure if this is lazy or a follow up

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
No, the defenders are really bad outside of Badiaschille and Maripan. And no it's not very good, he basically spent 8 months barely playing football which isn't a good thing.
He did start 4 of the last 7 before lockdown, not sure if that was due to an injury elsewhere. Wonder why the new coach doesn’t rate him considering the sides that seem to be following him.

Fracture90

He seems quick but nothing extreme and he seems to has good anticipation though i must add that judging by that clip, many a time his teammates are helping him heard the lonely ball carrier into his path.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
A good lunge tackler is a talent these days. AWB style 1on1 defending I like it. Also looks like someone that Pogba would love to take under his wing. Young, French, and looks to have similar composure to him carrying the ball out of a backline.