Benoît Badiashile

Bondi77

I suppose it makes sense if the price is right but surely he would be backup to Maguire unless he is going to be a left footer as a RCB because I am pretty sure Maguire prefers to play on the left side.

Mingus

I suppose it makes sense if the price is right but surely he would be backup to Maguire unless he is going to be a left footer as a RCB because I am pretty sure Maguire prefers to play on the left side.
We're looking for a left footer so that Maguire can play in his preferred position on the right.

Varun1

Nothing to see here. Sounds like the agent is trying to get a better deal.

MrSingh2002

Anyone over Mike Smalling coming back, never mind a young talented centre back.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
We're a hoot. 3 days ago, 99% of us had never heard of this guy. Me included. Now we're desperate for him. Me included.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
With our track record recently we dont purchase younger players in Europe. Only take notice after they start having their breakout season is when we take a serious notice.

SAF would sign young and up coming players in Europe and EPL but recently its more British or EPL players.
That's completely wrong. In fact we have been very active in European market recently.

jesperjaap

Anybody here watches a lot of French football as interested to see who they would prefer out of this guy and Gabriel. Havent seen this guy at all, have seen a couoke of Lille games but I was watching out for SOumare really and cant even remember Gabriel to be honest

E-mal

Anybody here watches a lot of French football as interested to see who they would prefer out of this guy and Gabriel. Havent seen this guy at all, have seen a couoke of Lille games but I was watching out for SOumare really and cant even remember Gabriel to be honest
Prefer Badiashile, his name is more like a defender. Gabriel more like an attacker.

croadyman

Needs someone to ask Bouhafsi about whether there is interest in Utd for this guy

Idxomer

We're a hoot. 3 days ago, 99% of us had never heard of this guy. Me included. Now we're desperate for him. Me included.
I would take this guy over Gabriel based on absolutely nothing and I haven't even watched their youtube compilations.

E-mal

What are we waiting for, please get him in ASAP. He is the future of our defense.
Sorry what club and league does he play for?

Daonico

Finally a 10min video. Based on this he has everything we need. Physical, tall, recovery pace, good aerially, composed , good on the ball, also heard his France u 19 captain Using highlights only I'd take him over Torres and Gabriel.
Weakness: concentration
That scares me... I think defenders(and maybe GK) are the hardest to judge with compilations... Mistakes are more important over there, and we don't see mistakes in compilations.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
That scares me... I think defenders(and maybe GK) are the hardest to judge with compilations... Mistakes are more important over there, and we don't see mistakes in compilations.
At 19 its not really that much of a concern. Rio has the same weakness when we bought him

Hoboman

I'm all for buying this guy just to have Wall-Bissaka and Badiashield in defence next season

Fracture90

You are easily frightened.

E-mal

Seeing he is 19, concentration for CB at that age is not yet there, it will improve with time. Hence why he must be paired with an an older experienced good center back.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Those scout things often make things up anyway. You regularly get things like ‘weaknesses: bravery’ or whatever seemingly because they feel they need to put something to balance.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Those scout things often make things up anyway. You regularly get things like ‘weaknesses: bravery’ or whatever seemingly because they feel they need to put something to balance.
I suppose it's better than, Weakness: Cheese burgers,cake and big breasted women

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I'm surprised by the concentration as a weakness because one of the reason he managed to start was because he showed a lot more concentration and composure than Jemerson and Glik have in the last two years. For me his weakness is that he isn't consistently physical, he will often play off the attacker instead of getting in his space.

gajender

I'm surprised by the concentration as a weakness because one of the reason he managed to start was because he showed a lot more concentration and composure than Jemerson and Glik have in the last two years. For me his weakness is that he isn't consistently physical, he will often play off the attacker instead of getting in his space.
So he is doesn't use his physical advantage often but that can be improved with experience ,he does seem to have all the attributes to be fantastic Cb but don't you think he needs to move to a team where he will get consistent game time , here most don't rate Lindelof but do you believe he is ready to replace him straight away considering Lindelof also seem to have shown improvement.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
So he is doesn't use his physical advantage often but that can be improved with experience ,he does seem to have all the attributes to be fantastic Cb but don't you think he needs to move to a team where he will get consistent game time , here most don't rate Lindelof but do you believe he is ready to replace him straight away considering Lindelof also seem to have shown improvement.
Yeah under proper coaching and mentoring, he could improve on that. He was linked to Rennes earlier this summer and I liked the idea because Moreno was the coach at Monaco, now I think that he could week in week out for Monaco and being a starter should be his focus, moving to a club like United at 19 years old doesn't look like a good idea.

3KDré

He's 19...he will improve on that.

georgipep

He's 19...he will improve on that.
Problem is (and I'm not saying his concentration is poor, haven't watch the guy even once!) with expectations that will come with playing for Manchester United. He won't be given the time to grow in the role and gain that concentration. He will be crushed by fans, media, pundits and if he costs the team points, will be out of the frame pretty quickly.