Benzema’s Criminal Case

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Doesn't sound good for him. He's a footballer so he'll get away with a fine though.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
One step closer to Real finally going for Aguero? :drool: Surely it's too early for Real to go for Martial? :nervous:

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
I don't get why Aguero would like to go there. Benzema is ok with setting up Ronaldo but I don't see Aguero enjoying the downgrade.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Doesn't sound good for him. He's a footballer so he'll get away with a fine though.
Not in France, he will go to jail if guilty. Souleymane Diawara has been sent to jail because he strongly asked a crook to deliver him the car he bought or give him back his money.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
On the bright side for Benzema, his temporary driving licence has been accepted as valid, so he's now just got a fixed penalty fine for the traffic offence. No court appearance (at least not in Madrid) on clasico day.

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
If that was in Portugal and the player was from Porto then Valbuena would be arrested for letting someone take his phone with the video, plus the court would say that never happened even if the video would be posted on youtube and at the end Pinto da Costa (Porto chairman) would talk on TV saying the people from the south which he calls "mouros" are the cause of all this to destabilize Porto.

Sorry Arruba I couldnt resiste:lol:

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
This sounds like the sort of thing a desperate agent would release to cover up something a bit deeper – not saying he needs the money or anything, maybe it's simply a joke taken too far perhaps.

If he was really approached by blackmailers I doubt there would be a face-to-face meeting. As footballers can't seem to think for themselves these days he'd have contacted his agent who would more than likely have recommended he call the Gendarmes.

Since the Ribery underage hooker thing was dropped French football has stunk … presumably why they got the next big football gig btw!
It sounds like Benzema knows the people behind this or they are "a friend of a friend" and that he talked to Valbuena about paying instead of going to the police. Not being able to distance himself away from that he's held up for 24 hours because he can be considered a suspect and they have the right to do so if they can show that he is one. Most of it will be guesswork but I'm sure a lot of people will claim Benzema to be a sextape blackmailer now no matter how it goes just like Gere likes to put hamsters up his ass and MJ was a child molester.
A minor as well yet acquitted
Acquitted means he went to court. Did his thing go to court? Wasn't it basically a part of the Ribery thing and then the whore named more names without any proof?
Why's it a problem, then? Strap on penetration? Animal role play? S & M? Or something weird?
French are known prudes. They're like church side of America times dishonor to family in Japan.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
It sounds like Benzema knows the people behind this or they are "a friend of a friend" and that he talked to Valbuena about paying instead of going to the police. Not being able to distance himself away from that he's held up for 24 hours because he can be considered a suspect and they have the right to do so if they can show that he is one. Most of it will be guesswork but I'm sure a lot of people will claim Benzema to be a sextape blackmailer now no matter how it goes just like Gere likes to put hamsters up his ass and MJ was a child molester.

Acquitted means he went to court. Did his thing go to court? Wasn't it basically a part of the Ribery thing and then the whore named more names without any proof?

French are known prudes. They're like church side of America times dishonor to family in Japan.
What the....? :lol:

cyberman

Rumoured friendship with drug traffickers now.
Has he a disabled son? A really annoying wife? Maybe a drug enforcement officer as a brother in law?
Benzema Blanc lol

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
If that was in Portugal and the player was from Porto then Valbuena would be arrested for letting someone take his phone with the video, plus the court would say that never happened even if the video would be posted on youtube and at the end Pinto da Costa (Porto chairman) would talk on TV saying the people from the south which he calls "mouros" are the cause of all this to destabilize Porto.

Sorry Arruba I couldnt resiste:lol:
No problem, always good to be reminded of Ricardinho. Just don't mistake my magnificent name for some Caribbean island :lol:

ants7

Absolute disgrace. I wonder how would have Fergie handle this kind of situation. No way this kind of man would have a place in any self-respecting team. Or am I over-reacting?

Suarez is a cnut but at least he's a fantastic footballer. Which can't be said abot Benzema.

Petr1

Blackmailing your team-mate for him having sex with his own wife :houllier:

Brophs

The One and Only
It sort of got away from you there at the end...

RedDevil@84

Now dont tell me that the guy filmed himself having sex with wife and then lost the video :eek::eek::eek:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Absolute disgrace. I wonder how would have Fergie handle this kind of situation. No way this kind of man would have a place in any self-respecting team. Or am I over-reacting?

Suarez is a cnut but at least he's a fantastic footballer. Which can't be said abot Benzema.
:lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

Bit off topic but Benzema is excellent, hardly even that far behind Suarez in terms of ability.