Benzema’s Criminal Case

Lyricist

I think Cisse was released.

Maybe, just maybe Valbuena has some kind of being blackmailed fetish.

Lyricist

French football player Karim Benzema has been arrested over an alleged plot to blackmail fellow footballer Mathieu Valbuena with a sex tape, legal sources have said.
The Real Madrid and France star arrived at the police station in Versailles, near Paris, early on Wednesday and was placed in detention, the local prosecutor confirmed, without giving further information.

The case also saw four other people arrested last month, including former French international footballer Djibril Cissé.

Cissé took to live television the day after his arrest to insist that he was innocent.

The existence of any x-rated video involving Lyon player Valbuena and his partner, however, has not actually been confirmed.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Real need a striker? Give Woodward a call! This time we won't mess up the papers, I promise.

Smores

Blackmailing him to what purpose? It's not like these guys are in desperate need of money.

Sounds like an elaborate story after the guys partner has found out he shared it. Erm but babes they stole it.....honest

Although it's probably with another women tbf.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I hope not. Would be really bad for the football community..
Don't care about the football community tbh. Benzema's a lavishly paid superstar, so if he's stupid enough to have done it, so be it.

I'm just more thinking along the lines of ..."surely he's not that stupid". I could believe the Cisse rumors if it's true that he's broke. But I'd guess Benzema earns more than Valbuena. So I can't see him gaining anything here.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Blackmail don't have to be for money. It could be for say, favors . He might enjoy his arse slapped in the showers. Who knows? Maybe Benzema is a cissie. You know, in that he might be innocent :)

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Blackmail don't have to be for money. It could be for say, favors . He might enjoy his arse slapped in the showers. Who knows? Maybe Benzema is a cissie. You know, in that he might be innocent :)
It could also just be for the sake of it. Bullying exists in all layers of society.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Maybe he has to lose at Ping Pong and thats why Benzema is the French Ping Pong champion (in the French squad) I may have made that up.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
It could also just be for the sake of it. Bullying exists in all layers of society.
Then it's not blackmail :) Just going by the article. Bullying does exist. It will always exist until it's stopped in schools (homes) but it seems to be encouraged.

Last edited:

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
First Cisse now Benzema, I see a pattern here, the police is clearly focussing on french strikers. As a United fan I wouldn't laugh too much as Martial could be next on the line.

Bwuk

First Cisse now Benzema, I see a pattern here, the police is clearly focussing on french strikers. As a United fan I wouldn't laugh too much as Martial could be next on the line.
Martial looks like he'd frown at those clowns.

cyberman

Madrid fans are such frauds.
If this were a Barca player arrested, their fans would already have found evidence of the prosecuter having ties to Madrid and this being come sort of side ranging conspiracy

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
With all the money Benzema has you'd be a complete clown to attempt to blackmail someone.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Then it's not blackmail :) Just going by the article. Bullying does exist. It will always exist until it's stopped in schools (homes) but it seems to be encouraged.
If they are extorting him, it's blackmail, no?

Devil may care

So strange, are Real withholding Benzema's money until he meets the prettiness clause? and just who or what has Valbuena been fecking to make it blackmail worthy?

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
The question is....

why in this day and age do famous people continually make sex tapes? everything has potential to be leaked nowadays. It's just not worth it.