Benzema mugs off Giroud for no reason - Instagram interview

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Seems to turn into a dickhead when he's involved with France. Has he ever had any problems at Madrid though?
What was the backround to his France fallout? I remember Evra massively fell out too with France.

lsd

The Oracle
He is a much better player than Giroud which is what he is saying .

The fact France prefer Giroud is down to his own mistakes

diarm

Benzema just seems like an all round prick to be honest.

There's also a serious lack of self awareness in mocking the role Giroud performs for France alongside Mbappe and Griezmann when at his best, Benzema performed a similar role for Madrid alongside Ronaldo and Bale. It's even funnier when you consider Giroud has a better goalscoring record for France than he does.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
What was the backround to his France fallout? I remember Evra massively fell out too with France.
He took part in blackmailing a teammate over a sex video :lol:

He's a fecking scumbag. Prostitution rings, blackmail charges, this latest thing is barely even worth a mention.

He's also seriously overrating himself considering he plays the exact same role for Madrid, and he's hardly set the world alight since Ronaldo left. Plus France haven't exactly missed him.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Worth pointing out Giroud has a better goals-per-game and minutes-per-goal ratio for France than Benzema.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Doubt he will care. Who has a World Cup medal and is loved by his country and most women/men for his beautifully sculpted appearance?

Clue: It’s not Benzema.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's a fecking scumbag. Prostitution rings, blackmail charges, this latest thing is barely even worth a mention.

He's also seriously overrating himself considering he plays the exact same role for Madrid, and he's hardly set the world alight since Ronaldo left. Plus France haven't exactly missed him.
Woah there's a lot I didn't know. Prostitution rings?!

Woah there's a lot I didn't know. Prostitution rings?!
He was involved in some sort of underage prostitution ring in France. Charges were dropped but it made it all the way to trial. Same thing Ribery got mixed up in.

FujiVice

Dont hate Giroud because he's beautiful (and a world cup winner)

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Looks like Benzema still posing on a big gangsta. I seriously miss Raul & Morientes as Real Madrid's strikers.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
saying he's better than Giroud is "gangsta"?
Remember Valbuena blackmail ?

He really thinks he is gangsta and it's pathetic he shows it time and time again.

Benzema was better than Morientes.
Sure, I even remember when SAF was interested in having a player like him in United.

That being said, Morientes reminds me of a great Real Madrid team way more.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
He is a much better player than Giroud which is what he is saying .

The fact France prefer Giroud is down to his own mistakes
Blackmailing your own teammates is not a great way of being picked for the team again. My sympathy for Benzema is and forever will remain a big fat 0

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Remember Valbuena blackmail ?

He really thinks he is gangsta and it's pathetic he shows it time and time again.

Sure, I even remember when SAF was interested in having a player like him in United.

That being said, Morientes reminds me of a great Real Madrid team way more.
Interesting but Benzema’s Madrid has been more successful than Morientes. I think a lot of opinion is swayed by personalities.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Interesting but Benzema’s Madrid has been more successful than Morientes. I think a lot of opinion is swayed by personalities.
I think we can make the argument that it' Ronaldos Madrid, Benzema is just fortunate to have been a part of it. That being said, I too remember Morientes in a better light, but its probably a bit of memory lane bias.

AaronRedDevil

Giroud scored zero goals in the WC. Fecking ZERO. Case closed. Martial and Benzema got robbed.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Yes, he should write that on his Instagram too so his fail can be even more complete. If someone's raging on a social media it's almost like a dead giveaway.

I think a criminal representing France can be exciting too, or is it opinion swayed by personalities ?

United Junkie

Of course Giroud has a better goal record at the French duhh. Benzema hasn't played for them in years. Also mentionable; Giroud had 0 goals in the World Cup. 0! Let that sink in. And obviously he's better then Giroud. Giroud is Andy Carrols France.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I still don’t see how saying he’s better than Giroud is “gangsta” but ok :confused:
What Giroud ever did to him ? Why attack someone from a group players he knew personally ? Did Giroud called up himself so he can now be smeared on social media for no apparent reason whatsoever ?

Wasn't Valbuena example enough to see ?

MyOnlySolskjaer

Yes, he should write that on his Instagram too so his fail can be even more complete. If someone's raging on a social media it's almost like a dead giveaway.

I think a criminal representing France can be exciting too, or is it opinion swayed by personalities ?
Not sure about all of that. All I said was Benzema was the better player and has been part of more Madrid success. He can’t be all that bad of a player to achieve this being in a Madrid side for a decade.

Morientes was a top professional but not as good of a player that’s all. All the controversies are swaying your opinion if you think otherwise.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Giroud scored zero goals in the WC. Fecking ZERO. Case closed. Martial and Benzema got robbed.
For France Giroud has been by some distance the better player and if we are talking about goals Benzema played 1222 minutes without scoring for France.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Not sure about all of that. All I said was Benzema was the better player and has been part of more Madrid success. He can’t be all that bad of a player to achieve this.

Morientes was a top professional but not as good of a player that’s all.
Benzema was great player, probably still is, I agree. Morientes wasn't as good, true... but best players don't log on their social media to rage about Oliver Giroud.

Drainy

You don't survive as a striker at a club like Real Madrid for as long as he has without being a top top player.

Shouldn't be called up to the national team again though after the scandals and he should recognise the reasons for that.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Benzema was great player, probably still is, I agree. Morientes wasn't as good, true... but best players don't log on their social media to rage about Oliver Giroud.
Yeah he’s a bit of a twat. I think we’re on the same page here.

I like him a lot as a player, he’s like Firmino on steroids. If you want him to be the ruthless finisher he can be that guy too. Classy player but not person.