Bernardo Silva - Footballer

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
More lies, the song they sang is known as "One night in Kiev" and nothing to do with Sean Cox. Playing victims again and spreading misinformation to garner sympathy is how they turned that in a Sean Cox thing. The entire song is about your fans starting shit and getting it back in Kiev. Also maybe don't throw fecking rocks at buses full of players and they won't sing songs about you.
None of the whubbery you wrote here changes the fact that upon winning the title Man City, professional footballers, sang a song about another team losing a final in a competition they dumped your team out of after beating you home and away and about fans getting beat up. Silva's weak mentality twitter whining is still ironic given those facts.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Probably just one "sick burn" away from City doing him a statue now.

Pep's Suit

To be honest, a player I know once made a penalty foul against Bayern and it made his Twitter a complete mess, he had to stop using it for months. The reality is most online football fans have absolutely shitty life

Robertd0803

His tweets to the mob are pretty funny. Its almost as if he wants to wind them up and get a reaction from them instead of the other way around. :lol:

Everyone saying he should stop etc. hes probably enjoying it.

GenZRed

Never get emotional on twitter. Now the trolls will smell blood.
Let's face it, people are horrible on social media in general regardless of how you are on twitter. Although being emotional will make it worse. You might as well give some back rathr than just taking it.

Chief123

To be fair, you can’t blame him for wanting to experience playing football in front of fans.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Surprised he wants to go. Barcelona future is still unclear. But City really shouldn't be letting go. He's a brilliant brilliant footballer. Would love a player like that in our team.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Surprised he wants to go. Barcelona future is still unclear. But City really shouldn't be letting go. He's a brilliant brilliant footballer. Would love a player like that in our team.
Unfortunately Barca’s future will be nothing but success because they’ll always be bailed out. They are passionate about getting back to the top. They should all be in jail but that’s not how the real world works unfortunately.

BerryBerryShrew

To be fair, you can’t blame him for wanting to experience playing football in front of fans.

Given how the Spotify Camp crowd is currently treating some of the Barca players he should be careful what he wishes for.

Chief123

Given how the Spotify Camp crowd is currently treating some of the Barca players he should be careful what he wishes for.
It must be pretty desperate at the Emptihad that he’s willing to even hear boos just to experience some atmosphere.

padr81

Supports
Man City
He's wanted to move to Spain for the last 2 years.
It's not a football thing but a lifestyle one.

Was close to joining atletico last year apparently, only stayed cause they couldn't stump up the fee.

Find his honesty admirable about the whole thing from the start.

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
He's wanted to move to Spain for the last 2 years.
It's not a football thing but a lifestyle one.

Was close to joining atletico last year apparently, only stayed cause they couldn't stump up the fee.

Find his honesty admirable about the whole thing from the start.
Big question for me is who City has lined up to replace him. Nunes? Paqueta? Both?

GlasgowCeltic

Real should’ve blown the budget on him, think he’d be a brilliant foil for Benz and Vini off their right side

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Yea he’s been brilliant since he’s moved inside. Rodri is still, by a distance, the best midfielder in the league. But Bernardo is a lovely player to have playing next to you.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Big question for me is who City has lined up to replace him. Nunes? Paqueta? Both?
Honestly no clue, would be funny if it was FDJ though in some kind of trade.

I think foden (or grealish) could play in a 3 with kdb and rodri. Also still have gundogan and Philips.

Lots of veratti rumours starting to build too.

Silva - City to Barca
FDJ - Barca to Psg
Veratti - Psg to City

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
If he leaves City are getting Nunes and then we are fecked.

So please Bernardo Don’t leave. I don’t even. Know why he would want to go to that shithole at the moment. Stay at City and go win another EPL title and solidify yourself as a legend their.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
If he leaves City are getting Nunes and then we are fecked.

So please Bernardo Don’t leave. I don’t even. Know why he would want to go to that shithole at the moment. Stay at City and go win another EPL title and solidify yourself as a legend their.
Is Nunes similar to him? If I'm remembering the right player, he's a lot taller and plays deeper in midfield? Seems to have a different game/role but looks good. I may be wrong and thinking of somebody else.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Is Nunes similar to him? If I'm remembering the right player, he's a lot taller and plays deeper in midfield? Seems to have a different game/role but looks good. I may be wrong and thinking of somebody else.
Pep has coached Bernardo into a deeper less attacking midfielder not to dissimilar to Nunes style these days.

He often plays as the box to box in a 4231 with Rodri.

caid

Pep has coached Bernardo into a deeper less attacking midfielder not to dissimilar to Nunes style these days.

He often plays as the box to box in a 4231 with Rodri.
I didn't watch you that much last season but he seemed your best player from what i did watch. I guess Rodri was getting through a lot of less eye catching work next to him.

SportingCP96

Supports
Their only similarity is both of their high work rates, Nunes is a tall and strong box to box midfielder. I made a thread on him if you want to check it out.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Honestly no clue, would be funny if it was FDJ though in some kind of trade.

I think foden (or grealish) could play in a 3 with kdb and rodri. Also still have gundogan and Philips.

Lots of veratti rumours starting to build too.

Silva - City to Barca
FDJ - Barca to Psg
Veratti - Psg to City
Verratti, really? Feels like he is trapped at PSG for the rest of his life.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Their only similarity is both of their high work rates, Nunes is a tall and strong box to box midfielder. I made a thread on him if you want to check it out.
I think I've seen it, I'm always sure to check your threads as you highlighted some possible gems last year I think where you discussed a few of your players in one thread.

Has anybody come in for Goncalves? He looked an interesting player.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
I remember Pep said he won't keep player that doesn't want to stay.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It was always mental to me that City managed to hold onto their stars for the last decade, that they managed to fend off Real and Barca etc. Now they’ve actually come in for one and I’m shocked he wants to go. City are probably the best side in Europe, Barcelona are a shambles and probably can’t even pay him. And yet you have people like him and Lewandowski burning bridges to get there.

Lecland07

Been paid so much and so reliably at City, I wonder whether he wants to experience the opposite.

SportingCP96

Supports
I think I've seen it, I'm always sure to check your threads as you highlighted some possible gems last year I think where you discussed a few of your players in one thread.

Has anybody come in for Goncalves? He looked an interesting player.
So far he’s safe. 15 goals and 12 assists for him last season and he showed up in the CL. He scored on the opening day this season, personally I suspect both he and Nunes leave next summer.

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
Real should’ve blown the budget on him, think he’d be a brilliant foil for Benz and Vini off their right side
Absolutely ... not just RW, he can play LW, RCM and LCM at a really high level.

RVN1991

Hope he goes to Barca. Tired of City's dominance and I doubt whoever they bring in will be as good as Bernardo.

RVN1991

Shocked he haven't gone in for him with our midfield issues, then again looking at how this club does its business it shouldn't be shocking in the slightest.

Dr Foo

Brilliant player, epitomises the level that City are at - highly technical, positionally fluid and most importantly he fights for every ball. City can prob replace him easily within or from the market, while we could desperately do with one.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Absolute number one classless cnut but undeniably a brilliant footballer. The cnut.

tomaldinho1

Oh Bernardo, first rule for anyone even relatively famous is do not reply. He can expect orbital bombardment now.