Best free-kicks you’ve ever seen

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
Hargreaves v Arsenal, might have been a cup game. PREVIEW
2:05
Owen Hargreaves Free Kick vs. Arsenal (2008)

Best feeling ever as I knew Hargreaves was going to take it and he had top corner on point. Best feeling ever as old man and a City fan were taking the piss out of Ronaldo saying he's going to hit it into the wall.. Hah!

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Ronaldo has very good ones and tend to be very impressive but Juninho was so precises and also scored some spectacular free kicks only him could score.

SoCross

This one didn't go in but when Mata was still a Chelsea player. A great effort but one which De Gea pulled off a magnificent save.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
For us older fans, nothing really beats the Coventry City "donkey kick". It was so good, the idiots at the FA banned it

For us older fans, nothing really beats the Coventry City "donkey kick". It was so good, the idiots at the FA banned it
The defenders there, not a brain between them :lol:

Always made me giggle during the old MOTD intro this, the sheer stupidity of them.

On topic though, I genuinely think Rashford’s might be the best free kick I’ve ever seen.

Robertd0803

Ronaldo vs Portsmouth.
Hargreaves vs Arsenal.
RVPs vs City (dont care if this took a deflection its on my list because of the wild celebrations after).
Rashfords v Chelsea was ridicolous.

Most of Beckhams blur in to one for me weirdly.